[DISC] Iron Core Synthetic Beast Research Lab

IronCoreSyntheticBeastResearchLabABPF-JP-R.jpg_.jpg

Lore:The controller of this card reveals 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" during their End Phase, or this card is destroyed. each time a "Koa'ki Meiru" card on the field is destroyed during the End Phase, that monsters original owner can add 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from the deck to the Hand.

Core Chimail's just got broken.

IronCoreSyntheticBeastResearchLabABPF-JP-R.jpg_.jpg

Lore:The controller of this card reveals 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" during their End Phase' date=' or this card is destroyed. each time a "Koa'ki Meiru" card on the field is destroyed during the End Phase, that monsters original owner can add 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from the deck to the Hand.

[b']Core Chimail's just got broken.[/b]

I lol'd. This card is good. That's it.

Actually, this card is terrible. Because of this

"The controller of this card reveals 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" during their End Phase"

Why? Because then your saving your monsters as well as your field spell, its effect just doesn't work. And if you dont reveal it, your destroying the Field Spell and your monsters, which I don't think activates the Field Spell's effect. Meaning, its effect contradicts itself

Actually' date=' this card is terrible. Because of this

"The controller of this card reveals 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" during their End Phase"

Why? Because then your saving your monsters as well as your field spell, its effect just doesn't work. And if you dont reveal it, your destroying the Field Spell and your monsters, which I don't think activates the Field Spell's effect. Meaning, its effect contradicts itself

[/quote']

Read all the Koa'ki Meiru's again sir. also u have to fufill the upkeep of each koa'ki mieru individually they are not all fulfilled at once.

Actually' date=' this card is terrible. Because of this

[/quote']

Read all the Koa'ki Meiru's again sir. also u have to fufill the upkeep of each koa'ki mieru individually they are not all fulfilled at once.

Really :S I thought that if you reveal Iron Core it was all fulfilled at once. My bad

Actually, I was thinking that their effects were reversed. Ah well

Then its good

does anyone else look at this card art' date=' say "Awwww, it's Drago!" then say "THOSE BASTARDS"

now my koa'ki meiru drago makes me sadface. D=

[/quote']

Now their doing the same thing they did to Gagigoga dude!

WAIT A MINUTE!

Do you think there will be a Koki version of Gagigoga dude? I see it likely happening.

OnT: Not broken, but good. Just wish they were a bit faster, or something, Like swarm with very extreme Koaki monsters in one turn, lose most of them, then get them back a turn later or face doom. That's how Koakis should be made.

Guest PikaPerson01

Meh, not liking it.

You have to let the monster get destroyed in order for it's effect to activate... which is typically one of those things you'd prefer not to happen very often in a duel.

Guest JoshIcy

Meh' date=' not liking it.

You have to let the monster get destroyed in order for it's effect to activate... which is typically one of those things you'd prefer not to happen very often in a duel.

[/quote']

This...

Imo, it would just slow them down.

What we need' date=' is pandemonium for Koakis. Then they will finally be a stable decktype (not good, but stable).

[/quote']

I thought for a second there, that you would post that Psychic Equip Spell that negates paying Life Points, and I was going to cry, but yes. I don't see why not.

Archived