The Nightmare Thread

Lonk

How many nightmares do you usually have in a month?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many nightmares do you usually have in a month?

• 0-1
    • 2-3
    • 4-5
    • 6-7
    • 8 or more

You can openly say any nightmares you have here and no one can judge you negatively for saying it (If they do judge, the person who judged the person gets negged). To be fair, I will say my recent nightmare:

I was on a special squad handling the more trickier situations when there has been a disturbance that all the babies were getting kidnapped. My squad was sent to the area where the people were kidnapping them (a house on a cloud). That is when I saw something that horrified me: They were blending babies and drinking the remains of them. My squad had to put a stop to this sick operation and we battled the threat. Then I woke up.

i once had a dream when i was being lectured outside of my school by noseforatu' date=' when he suddenly bursts "LETS GO WATCH SHREK TWO!" which at the time wasn't even in theaters yet. we all sat down on those blue crash mats in gym when noseforatu came out with a dagger. suddenly everyone turned into power puff girls except for me. they didn't have any powers, though. the wicked vampire started stabbing people when i saw this black girl who was about to be stabbed. i jumped to take the blow for her when he changed aim to my leg, after the hit i woke up, with a sharp pain in my leg.

[/quote']

When I eventually do have nightmares, they are awesome.

1-

Sleeper zombie giants with regenerative tissue, they popped out of cryostasis containers in the ground

and started killing, i had to run and kept running until I had to go back for a friend. She was trapped but

accidently lit one on fire, and fire kills their cells faster than they can come back, went on from there.

2-

Last night, not really a nightmare, but me and my friends were being sent to a nazi alien concentration

camp. By alien nazis. Yeah, it was weird.

Archived