Official Runescape Discusion Thread

Skyfi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh.... Runescape... I used to play (stopped like 2 weeks ago) and it was quite fun. Around the end of my membership I started to take a liking to the Hunter skill. I was never one for non-combat skills (highest non combat was like 60) and hated Range... well, I just wanted to say that in memory of my membership... bye! (Never shall return... for Runescape is in my past) :shock:

I stopped playing because one day I daid to myself: "Why do I play? I feel like it's almost consuming my time." And I thought long and hard... so I decided to train Hunter and soon, my membership expired and I said I would stop. It's been hard though... I sometimes crave it, then say it's lame, then go play it F2P style and get bored... it's awkward!

When I get access to the members' world, I will go to the chaos tunnels with Ancients and Ice Burst mummies until 99.

Edit: BTW, my account name is X Man 2 0adv. My lowest skill is Summoning with 12 and my highest skill is magic with 76. I hope to one day get 99 magic and runecrafting at 99.

all this milioneers im only a tenthousander or whatever you would call it when you only have 10 freking kk lol.....

Higher stats have there own "Money cap"

As in... Its how much you make' date=' and then how much money you can end up with after doing so.

Like how Sharks > Lobsters > Swordfish

Lol, keep at it wont take you too long.

Not if he gets his stats higher ;)

Awesome. I once got a Draconic Visage drop and sold it, but I lost the money:( I guess I should have never brought it by accident to Pyramid Plunder (lol). I also love how Jagex is focusing on making maging better. Not only are they increasing power, but they have also made Runecrafting more better as well:)

Archived