My Good Chaos Deck

I am good at the game and I know which decks suck and which ones don't you FU**ING IDIOTS!!!

I'd be inclined to believe you if you never posted that awful piece of **** you call a good deck in the OP.

Seriously man, admit it, this deck is bad.

You have NO THEME (throwing a CED-EotE does NOT make it a chaos deck). You splash awful Vanillas for absolutely no reason. I see no valid reason to run the Shine Ball engine, you have TWO Tribs in your deck, use Goats for that RANDOM AND USELESS copy of Plasma. Night Assaillant and Penguin only slow down your deck, which is pretty ****ing slow to start with.

Then you managed (god knows how) to **** up your spell line-up... IN TRAD! Poison of the Old Man? WTF?

I won't even go on your traps, it's as pathetic as the rest.

Now, good player or not, admit that this deck is a stinking pile of ****.

Goldshine, don't let them bother you. They don't know what they are talking about. You have people who think they are good at the game and know all there is to know about it, and will expect you to come up with an argument as to why you should use the deck you use when in fact, it is them who should be coming up with an argument as to why it sucks.

Don't pay them any mind. I have been arguing points with them for the last four days and the only responses they will ever give you is, "that sucks" "you suck" "You don't know what you are talking about" and very rarely will they ever give reasoning behind it other than further degredation and criticism.

Its not worth neg reps or possible administrative action against you.

Goldshine' date=' don't let them bother you. They don't know what they are talking about. You have people who think they are good at the game and know all there is to know about it, and will expect you to come up with an argument as to why you should use the deck you use when in fact, it is them who should be coming up with an argument as to why it sucks.

Don't pay them any mind. I have been arguing points with them for the last four days and the only responses they will ever give you is, "that sucks" "you suck" "You don't know what you are talking about" and very rarely will they ever give reasoning behind it other than further degredation and criticism.

[/quote']

Thankyou!

Goldshine' date=' don't let them bother you. They don't know what they are talking about. You have people who think they are good at the game and know all there is to know about it, and will expect you to come up with an argument as to why you should use the deck you use when in fact, it is them who should be coming up with an argument as to why it sucks.

[/quote']

Look around the thread.

"Where's Yata?"

"You can't make a Chaos Deck with one Chaos Monster."

"No Cybers?"

"You splash awful Vanillas for no reason"

GD - I know, but hey, you clicked it, you know what that means.

[b']Don't pay them any mind. I have been arguing points with them for the last four days and the only responses they will ever give you is, "that sucks" "you suck" "You don't know what you are talking about" and very rarely will they ever give reasoning behind it other than further degredation and criticism.[/b]

Hahaha yes because Goldwhatever is a shining example of eloquence.

See the kind of reply he musters when faced with criticism :

I like my deck the way it is and it DOESNT SUCK YOU F***ING MORONS. IVE PROBABLY BEEN PLAYING LONGER THAN ALL YOU PEOPLE. I THINK I KNOW A GOOD DECK WHEN I USE IT. I havent updated the deck as of yet SO F*** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...

• 2 weeks later...

Stop Posting on this topic. Its old.

Nobody had posted in this topic for more than a week before your post. Pot calling kettle black much?

Also:

~ L O C K E D ~

Archived