The Calculator

Put it in a combo with Montage Dragon and revive one of the high leveled monsters in your graveyard and it will blow

stopped reading there.

Basically it is like this. Montage Dragon is a Lvl 8 monster. This monster also gains ATK equal to the combined levels of the discarded monsters X 300. The Calculator gains 300X for the combined levels of the monsters on your side of the field. If you send 3 level 8 monsters from your hand' date=' Montage would have an ATK of 7200 with the Calculator having 3000 damage. Use call of the haunted to bring back something like Super Commando Tyranno, which has 3300 ATK and add it together for the Calculator, it gets 5400 ATK, thus having the capability of wiping out your opponent.

[/quote']He meant that that is a bad combo, not that he didn't understand it. And you can't IRS this because it doesn't have an original attack, meaning that it could be anything.

True, it can be anything, but even though results may vary, this card can be very epic depending on what cards you use. It basically depends on what monsters you have for this combo to work.

Not what I think, because the monster has no ATK when it's SS'd, so it can't be used with IRS, because it's attack is undefined when it comes into play. If the attack gain counted as it's "original attack", then you could IRS it.

Who said anything about IRS'ing cards? All I was saying is using the calculator, a lvl 2, Montage Dragon, a lvl 8 (which means 3000 ATK for the calculator) and using Call of Haunted to special summon a high leveled monster sent to the graveyard by his effect to maximize the use of The Calculator. I never mentioned any IRS in there.

Put it in a combo with Montage Dragon and revive one of the high leveled monsters in your graveyard and it will blow

stopped reading there.

Basically it is like this. Montage Dragon is a Lvl 8 monster. This monster also gains ATK equal to the combined levels of the discarded monsters X 300. The Calculator gains 300X for the combined levels of the monsters on your side of the field. If you send 3 level 8 monsters from your hand' date=' Montage would have an ATK of 7200 with the Calculator having 3000 damage. Use call of the haunted to bring back something like Super Commando Tyranno, which has 3300 ATK and add it together for the Calculator, it gets 5400 ATK, thus having the capability of wiping out your opponent.

[/quote']

I stopped reading at montage because montage is a -3 wtih no built-in protection. there are cool ways to abuse calculator, this is not one of the good ones. montage sucks.

Junk Synchron negates his effect, so he's @ 0 when you summon hi, therefore IRSable.

so you summon 2. more.

then you pull Junk Warrior out. Total 9 stars out makes each Calc 2700, so you have 5400 already.

add Junk Warriors 2300 to that, and you have 7900.

And tthat's just Junky's ATK.

You still have 2x2700 to work with.

Archived