MACHINA MAYHEM - New Structure Deck in Feb!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They better release cyber dragon with it' date=' otherwise ill be annoyed, all the japanse get the good stuff :(.

[/quote']

The American verson probobly contains Cyber Dragon anyway, so you might as well steal it!

Lawl, that would make such a wild internet meme.

And the Japanese verson has awesome cards, but it would ruin the purpose of selling it In America

They better release cyber dragon with it' date=' otherwise ill be annoyed, all the japanse get the good stuff :(.

[/quote']

The American verson probobly contains Cyber Dragon anyway, so you might as well steal it!

Lawl, that would make such a wild internet meme.

And the Japanese verson has awesome cards, but it would ruin the purpose of selling it In America

IN AMERICA!

My friend spent ages getting his, if he finds this out, i don't think he will be too happy (I don't know what he did to get it, but he looked tired after (????) ).

[/quote']

Even back then, in 1938...

Gelmany! Plotect me please! Lussia wants to kill us for getting Blionac eally!

Verdammt, Japan! Ze next zime, you should make ze iziots frum Konami make less wortzlez TCG only kartz! Va had bezzer kill all ze Jewz, for it might solve ze problems. Hail Kaiba!

OT: didn't they already promise a common CyDra for Rise of the Dragon Lords?

Archived