The Official Joke Card Thread

LiAM

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was bored so i just decided to make these. yeah, they are ridiculous, and that is what makes them funny.

for the bottom one, thanks to graphjam.com, and me for making it.

213602.jpg213602.jpg

213602o.jpg213602.jpg

213602j.jpg213602n.jpg

i hope you like them and think they're funny. :lol:

i was bored so i just decided to make these. yeah, they are ridiculous, and that is what makes them funny.

for the bottom one, thanks to graphjam.com, and me for making it.

213602t.jpg213602.jpg

213602o.jpg213602.jpg

213602j.jpg213602n.jpg

i hope you like them and think they're funny. :lol:

yeah, whoops. i messed up sorry. i fixed it. again, sorry.

I made this for my "Erectin' a TF2 Set!". I designed it to be a somewhat usable joke card, rather than just a comically overpowered Chuck Norris card or a vanilla with amusing flavor text.

190391.jpg

TF2: Showdown

This card can only be played if there is a "TF2: Heavy" on your side of the field. Pay 1000 Life Points and discard all monsters on your side of the field except "TF2: Heavy". Quickly get up from your seat and yell "POW!" at your opponent while pointing a finger-pistol at him/her. If he/she flinches/falls over, you win the game; if not, continue play as normal.

Here's the card's original set; please rate: Erectin' a TF2 Set!

the greatest bad joke ever

263866o.jpg

lore

lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol! Death to you all

83661.jpg

you bum liam is awsome ive reped him like 110 times

Archived