lol @ this old Fake Trap card

I would put TO THE MAX!!! on the scroll' date=' but I'm not that good on paint. If anybody did that, I would +rep them.

OnT: card sucks. Use Dark Bribe instead.

[/quote']

2dvspvo.png

XD

Also, This card is Yugioh: Duelists of the Roses, Sucked even more than this one.

Didn't get the !!! but good enough for a rep.

Guest JoshIcy

I would put TO THE MAX!!! on the scroll' date=' but I'm not that good on paint. If anybody did that, I would +rep them.

[/quote']

255nnkj.png

I better get a damned medal... Stamping was a pain.

Its so extreme, that the words exploded off the paper:

213kmro.png

On-Topic: This isnt COMPLETELY useless, I mean you can side it agenst some weird Spell/Trap destroying effect.

Opponent: I use JD's effect

You: I flip this, to protect my other traps

Opponent: Then I use JD's effect again

You: I Flip Threatning roar

Opponent, with 4000 less Lifepoints: FFFUUUUUUU-

MBaaS > This in all possible ways. Especially because of the fact that you have to reveal all face-down traps to prove that they're Traps, because of that old Errata. >.>

You can only activate this card when your opponent uses an effect of a Spell' date=' Trap, or Effect Monster to destroy Trap Card(s) on your side of the field. Destroy this card as a substitute of those Trap Card(s) and the other Trap Card(s) are not destroyed. [b']If a Set card(s) would have been destroyed, pick up and see the Set card(s).[/b]

[/quote']

2dvspvo.png

XD

Also, This card is Yugioh: Duelists of the Roses, Sucked even more than this one.

Only use DOTR was against Mai.

IRL it sucks.

Archived