A Legendary Ocean

Why do you think that this is a "must" in a water deck.

Last I checked the only good water deck is Coelacanth OTK and ALO doesn't help it.

Well for starters it reduces all WATER Levels by 1. SO getting the Level 5's out is much more simple. Also there is that monster that can Nuke the field if you Tribute Umi.

Last I checked the only good water deck is Coelacanth OTK and ALO doesn't help it.

Well for starters it reduces all WATER Levels by 1. SO getting the Level 5's out is much more simple. Also there is that monster that can Nuke the field if you Tribute Umi.

Lol.

Coelacanth OTK doesn't run any LV5 Water monsters nor Daedalus.

Your argument is invalid.

Lol.

To the bolded: Daedalus is a very good water deck that use ALO...so that makes them minimum 2 good water decks around.

To the other: BUT coelacanth is a LV7 he goes to 6...is a 1 tribute...

Summon him use effect

summon 2 x Royal Swamp Eel..(LV3 in ALO...)

1 x Golden ....fish

1 x Other water LV 4 fish used in that deck (LV 3 in ALO)

Synchro for Brionac (2500 in ALO)

and a level 7 Monster (say...DSF in traditional...or Lighting warrior once he comes...or even gungnir)

Wipe the field with Brio...Attack for 3000+2500+2500/2700...(it is implied that is 8000 Damage at least)

Lol.

To the bolded: Daedalus is a very good water deck that use ALO...so that makes them minimum 2 good water decks around.

To the other: BUT coelacanth is a LV7 he goes to 6...is a 1 tribute...

Summon him use effect

summon 2 x Royal Swamp Eel..(LV3 in ALO...)

1 x Golden ....fish

1 x Other water LV 4 fish used in that deck (LV 3 in ALO)

Synchro for Brionac (2500 in ALO)

and a level 7 Monster (say...DSF in traditional...or Lighting warrior once he comes...or even gungnir)

Wipe the field with Brio...Attack for 3000+2500+2500/2700...(it is implied that is 8000 Damage at least)

Starblast/Mausoleum > ALO in Coelacanth OTK

Archived