Takahashi Once Told Us, Every Card Would Come Off the Banlist. . . [CED]

Dad

Well you know when they'll unban fiber jar we'll need something to go with it after clearing the field so we'll get stein back too but for him to be acceptable enough in a meta we need to be able to burn the opponent fast enough under the 5K mark so konami will probably unban DSF and RoD but these 2 will generate a strong deck and we will get back CED to counter it.

I think I shoud work for konami.

Well you know when they'll unban fiber jar we'll need something to go with it after clearing the field so we'll get stein back too but for him to be acceptable enough in a meta we need to be able to burn the opponent fast enough under the 5K mark so konami will probably unban DSF and RoD but these 2 will generate a strong deck and we will get back CED to counter it.

I think I shoud work for konami.

Punctuation marks are your friend

Chaos Emperor Dragon needs to be redone. He should send all cards except himself to the grave.

Ring of Destruction can't come back because when it goes off, someone dies. All we need though is a free Trap that blows up a monster. period. Even though ring at 1 would make ATK eaters alot more playable.

LOLOLOLARMITYLE

Honestly, I don't believe Sinister Serpent is a horrible threat anymore. Who cares if it's a +1 forever, it's a 300 ATK WATER Reptile with no support. It can't even turn into an instant Thousand-Eyes anymore.

If the banlist disappeared' date=' I'd be doomed. At one time, I had CED, chaos sorceror, and the other envoy, but I traded them... :( That, and Chaosmeta would kill me... imagine Twilight with CED and Black luster... *shudders*

[/quote']

If the banlist disappeared completely, all the cards you listed would be unplayably useless. No-list format has FTK decks with consistencies absurdly close to 100%, which means Chaos is far too slow to survive.

So they're treating the banlist more like a temporary leave of absence until the metagame catches up to the card's abilities? I don't like the sound of that.

I would hope not, but that seems it's the case. I mean, look at Chaos Sorcerer.

Archived