Lets discuss the Jurak archetype.

THATS MY DECK ^_^ I own all 18 Jurak's ^_^

I play a Jurak Junkyard deck, seeing as im obsessed with Junk Synchron, Junk Archer & the Juraks!

They to me are the new Toolbox Deck replacing warriors seeing as Fossil dig is at 3 whereas ROTA is at 1.

They are best for the 2 purposes of swarming and synchro summoning, i use mine for the Synchro part, fossil dig can add either a Lv1, 2 or 3 Dino Tuner to your hand.

My Fav combo is allowing Jurak Staurico to be destroyed by battle then bring out its 2 tokens along with herrera from me hand or Grave, then usually tributing 2 of zee 3 on my next turn for Jurak Titan.

I stay away from both tyranus and spinos, i dont think they are worth the Tributes.

Bonfire on DMU.

Beat me to it!

I run them often on DMU, all level 4 or lower monsters in the main Deck. With five generic search cards, both battle searchers and all the other things they have, they're the most consistent thing I've ever played.

Oh right, and they make sweet, sweet love to Solidarity.

These guys, in short, are awesome FIRE and Dinosaur monsters, either is rarely seen.

But no, they don't work in other dinosaur Decks, because they all benefit "Jurac" monsters, not Dinosaur-Type monsters.

Does anyone in this topic' date=' like me, actually own the cards, or are you all using this DMU?

[/quote']

Well I don't use DMU and the cards aren't released in Australia yet so in answer to your question, no I don't have them but I want them.

I have 2 Meteors

You lucky B**turd

Hey' date=' I haven't seen Dinosaur Tuners or Dino Synchros in quite a while.

[/quote']

These are the only Dino Synchro's & Tuners out there to my knowledge.

Meteor is better Black Rose. Nuke the field + Special Summons from Graveyard. But this level 10...

I agree with that statement

Meteor is a WORSE Black Rose because the effect is non optional and it needs 2 non-tuners =/

Either way' date=' are these cards even released in the TCG? Or does Raver use OCG cards?

[/quote']

Meteor is better because it would be used in Jurak decks to nuke the field and Special Summon another Jurak in the Graveyard and attack for the win and if you don't use it for that reason... What are you retarded?

I would think that Raver has OCG cards because these are in Duel Terminal.

Flamvell Buddies!

[/discussion]

Could you tell a bit more about why they're buddies?

-.-"

Can anyone honestly say BRD would be better if the effect wasn't optional and it was that much harder to Summon? The Tuners are alright, but they aren't enough to make the card good. You have to, by default of the card text, get one more monster out than you would for BRD. Then, you only get 1 back.

You probably could have summoned it after the nuke anyway =/

Too situational and, when we had a disco on it, we all agreed it sucked.

But I still <3 Juraks.

Does anyone in this topic' date=' like me, actually own the cards, or are you all using this DMU?

[/quote']

Well I don't use DMU and the cards aren't released in Australia yet so in answer to your question, no I don't have them but I want them.

I have 2 Meteors

You lucky B**turd

Hey' date=' I haven't seen Dinosaur Tuners or Dino Synchros in quite a while.

[/quote']

These are the only Dino Synchro's & Tuners out there to my knowledge.

Meteor is better Black Rose. Nuke the field + Special Summons from Graveyard. But this level 10...

I agree with that statement

Meteor is a WORSE Black Rose because the effect is non optional and it needs 2 non-tuners =/

Either way' date=' are these cards even released in the TCG? Or does Raver use OCG cards?

[/quote']

Meteor is better because it would be used in Jurak decks to nuke the field and Special Summon another Jurak in the Graveyard and attack for the win and if you don't use it for that reason... What are you retarded?

I would think that Raver has OCG cards because these are in Duel Terminal.

Flamvell Buddies!

[/discussion]

Could you tell a bit more about why they're buddies?

adds a level 1 and a level 2 tuner to the deck. And the level 1 can even be rekindled.

Yes they are japanese, from the duel terminals obviously, i bought them all from Japanese Ebay sellers, i have been collecting the OCG since early 2000, i have more japanese cards than english, wierdly.

[/quote']

Altho i maybe english & british, im an OCG duelist, hence why i dont play in official tournaments ^_^ hehe

Archived