Gen and call of the mummy, will this ever end :/? (Akira, read cause i said so).

Many people around me area are... just not that good.

However they call themselfs "experts" alot or atleast they act like it in this game (just go with it).

Of course, they take a look at Akira's build that im aiming for as my build, because it just looks perfect to me. Now guess what they say?

"You need more zombies in this deck! Looks more like a mixed deck to me!".

And...

"That deck sucks cause it anit got vampire gen or call of the mummy in it, wheres magic cylinder and why the hell is spirit reaper in here, marshmellow is better! It looks worse then your deck!".

...I feel somewhat annoyed, somewhat scared and somewhat what the hell is up with this sentence? But do you agree with this statment, no, can anyone agree with this? Well they can.

Will any sense knock into them? This will get locked knowing me... But i don't know why :/.

So, i don't think it was clear last time, can someone give me like a esay or something on why vampire gen, call of the mummy sucks so hard. Last time i just got really a small saying of they suck, explain why please :/... Please o_O.

I'm flattered.

Tell them that if they can't work out for themselves why Call of the Mummy and Vampire Genesis are bad' date=' that they might as well give up now because they don't even understand the most basic and fundamental ideas of the game.

[/quote']

I will.

Call of the Mummy is just what Zombies need. After all' date=' they rely on having empty fields and being able to Special Summon themselves from the hand, right? It's not like they're some sort of Graveyard swarm thing or anything like that, right?

[/quote']

Book of life? What the hell is that!

Call of the Mummy is just what Zombies need. After all' date=' they rely on having empty fields and being able to Special Summon themselves from the hand, right? It's not like they're some sort of Graveyard swarm thing or anything like that, right?

[/quote']

I don't know, but you shouldn't use Mezuki because that goes out of play and Zombies are all about being in the graveyard so that's actually a bad thing.

[/quote']

I don't know, but you shouldn't use Mezuki because that goes out of play and Zombies are all about being in the graveyard so that's actually a bad thing.

Oh noes! We used mezuki effect, use return from teh diffrent dimention!... What, you gotta pay half of your life points? SCREW THAT!

I wonder if he knows if burial from the diffrent dimention is real?

EDIT: Back on topic, anyone can explain this on these cards, then again, it's a waste of time, but o well.

I use to play with a Zombie Mill deck. It was good. It was good with Call of the Mummy, but Vamp Gen couldn't go in. Why? Because it was a lil too slow and unneeded. Tell your friends to play against someone with a proper deck, like Akira being a prime example. I think he's YCM's #1 zombie deck user or something along those lines.

"That deck sucks cause it anit got vampire gen or call of the mummy in it' date=' wheres magic cylinder and why the hell is spirit reaper in here, marshmellow is better! It looks worse then your deck!".

[/quote']

Escuse me while I....

[spoiler=Warning' date= its a large graphic]

5vw4nt.png

Dude...trust me, i know people like that too. One of my friends "Hash mashtered Dragginz and Zawmbeez sho i runz dem in one dek!!!!11!!1!ONE!1!!Eleven!" He's an okay player, but when i told him that if he knew what he was doing with Dragons he'd be running Hopeless. In response, he said: "What's hopeless?"

He's honestly okay, but he thinks that Godwin's EBI is good and that Return from the DD is a bad card since i run it just to pull 3 monsters back temporarily.

That card saved my ass today too.

Just whup 'em as hard as you possibly can. If you really wanna make 'em look like dumbasses make them duel a good few YCM members over YVD while we're using what they call "random decks."

Just kick their ass in duels' date=' a lot. That'll get them to shut up.

[/quote']

[/quote']

All of this expresses everything there really needs to be said.

Dude...trust me' date=' i know people like that too. One of my friends "Hash mashtered Dragginz and Zawmbeez sho i runz dem in one dek!!!!11!!1!ONE!1!!Eleven!" He's an okay player, but when i told him that if he knew what he was doing with Dragons he'd be running Hopeless. In response, he said: "What's hopeless?"

He's honestly okay, but he thinks that Godwin's EBI is good and that Return from the DD is a bad card since i run it just to pull 3 monsters back temporarily.

That card saved my ass today too.

Just whup 'em as hard as you possibly can. If you really wanna make 'em look like dumbasses make them duel a good few YCM members over YVD while we're using what they call "random decks."

[/quote']

Hmm...

One runs rainbow dragon.

I <3 bottomless.

Btw, i showed them this because im awesome. They are pissed now. Trust me, nothing works on them T_T.

Just kick their ass in duels' date=' a lot. That'll get them to shut up.

[/quote']

[/quote']

All of this expresses everything there really needs to be said.

Archived