Rivalry Of Warlords [DISC]

Nice against LS. Good card to side deck if you run only one type. Maybe gozen match if you run one attribute though its not as good.

Gozen Match is more splashable, but easy to get around.

This card requires you to run a Type-Specific deck, but is harder to get around.

My Batteryman deck can run both :3

(but it doesnt mean I do...)

My brain is totally screwed up now' date=' so don't be surprised if I say something stpid. Also, keep all n00b haters from the computer as I'm about to say something that could cost me my life if a n00b-hater saw it, but;

Isn't Tribe Infecting Virus Limited?

[/quote']

I'll take that as a No.

Anyway, it's usable against LS, and could work in BW.

Wouldn't this help in a deck that doesn't syncro summon? Caus what i was told when this is out you can't syncro summon anymore.

Also i still want to know that if your opponent has a face up laquari and set a bestiari (while you have this card face up obv.), can he contact fuse?

Any i'm thinking great in sams and blackwing?

Umm... Can't LS get around this once they get JD?

It doesn't say you have to declare.

Unless they have a clear field, no. Once this has been activated you cannot summon monsters other than the type you decide to keep. I'm not to sure about synchroing for a different type, but if you are synchroing for a monster of the same type, this has no effect.

Unless they have a clear field' date=' no. Once this has been activated you cannot summon monsters other than the type you decide to keep. I'm not to sure about synchroing for a different type, but if you are synchroing for a monster of the same type, this has no effect.

[/quote']

Not what I see...

From what I understand, you can still use any type. Say you activate this, and then kill the opponent's monster, wich, lets say was DARK. They can now play any type of monster. However, as long as there is a monster on their field, all the rest of their monsters have to be the same.

Idk..

Guest JoshIcy

Unless they have a clear field' date=' no. Once this has been activated you cannot summon monsters other than the type you decide to keep. I'm not to sure about synchroing for a different type, but if you are synchroing for a monster of the same type, this has no effect.

[/quote']

It doesn't say to declare...

So wouldn't that mean...

Summon Lumina > destroy rest of LS...

Next turn

Draw into JD > Summon JD > Destroy Lumina > PWNAGE?

• When "Rivalry of Warlords" is activated' date=' each player must send monsters to the Graveyard so that he controls only 1 Type of monster face-up. You don't select or name a Type when "Rivalry of Warlords" is activated; instead, you make it so you have only 1 Type. If, after this, your monsters are destroyed so you have no monsters on the field, you are free to play any Type again, and that new Type becomes the Type that you must play. (So if you send monsters to the Graveyard so you control only Spellcaster-Types, and your Spellcaster-Type monsters are destroyed, you may play a Dragon-Type monster, but can then only play Dragon-Type monsters as long as you control 1 or more face-up Dragon-Type monsters. If all your monsters are again destroyed, you can again play whatever Type you want.)[1']
  • As long as "Rivalry of Warlords" is active, you cannot Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon an inappropriate Type face-up (including "Jinzo"), but you can Special Summon face-down with "The Shallow Grave", "Morphing Jar #2", etc.[1]

No, I'm fairly certain you can't summon JD if you have a non-dragon on the field :?

What about Synchro Summoning. Are the material already considered off the field when its summoned?

That's my question' date=' if so, then you can synchro fine if the only monsters on the field are the Synchro material monsters

[/quote']

Yeah same here, also i think this relates to the Glads being able to contact or not.

I guess the only decks that aren't effected by this are Sams, BW, Gadgets and if it stops the above i'm totally gonna run it in a Sam deck :).

Archived