Anime cards (various/400+ C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!)

Master Hyperion

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

171.jpg172.jpg

173.jpg174.jpg

175.jpg176.jpg

177.jpg178.jpg

179.jpg180.jpg

181.jpg182.jpg

183.jpg184.jpg

185.jpg186.jpg

187.jpg188.jpg

189.jpg190.jpg

191.jpg192.jpg

193.jpg194.jpg

195.jpg196.jpg

197.jpg198.jpg

199.jpg

And now for the 200st and 201st cards, also known as the most powerfull divine beast in the Anime card world, that even The winged dragon of Ra cries.

200.jpg201.jpg

And don't complain that the doomsday dragon is to powerfull. I wanted it to make 25000 instead of 20000 :lol:

Why are you guys attracted to anime drawings? Anime drawings do not look like real people. Those of you who are attracted to them have a serious psychological issue. Slimelord' date=' if you plan to masterbate to these pictures, what you're doing is equivalent to masterbating to a drawing of a tea kettle, because they're both equally human.[/quote'] Lol, I dont understand either but what ever floats their boat right?....tea kettle....lol

Why are you guys attracted to anime drawings? Anime drawings do not look like real people. Those of you who are attracted to them have a serious psychological issue. Slimelord' date=' if you plan to masterbate to these pictures, what you're doing is equivalent to masterbating to a drawing of a tea kettle, because they're both equally human.[/quote'] Lol, I dont understand either but what ever floats their boat right?....tea kettle....lol

Why are you guys attracted to anime drawings? Anime drawings do not look like real people. Those of you who are attracted to them have a serious psychological issue. Slimelord' date=' if you plan to masterbate to these pictures, what you're doing is equivalent to masterbating to a drawing of a tea kettle, because they're both equally human.[/quote']

This place has nothing on 4Chan and you know it. I myself am not attracted to such things, but perhaps the reason is simply because a cartoon can be made perfectly, and the women in anime don't suffer anything that makes them ugly. In cartoons, everything is left to the imagination.

Why are you guys attracted to anime drawings? Anime drawings do not look like real people. Those of you who are attracted to them have a serious psychological issue. Slimelord' date=' if you plan to masterbate to these pictures, what you're doing is equivalent to masterbating to a drawing of a tea kettle, because they're both equally human.[/quote']

No Life Power

Archived