I'm such a n00b, but...{X-Lz list}

Yes, I'm trying my own list. However, I'm going to try to aproach this like lolkonami would do, rather than mainly my opinion.

NEW TO THE LIST:

[spoiler=BANNED:]

monsters....7

JD

EH Stratos

Chimeratech Fortress

Chimeratech Overdragon

Demise King of Armageddon

GB Gyzarus

Brionic

spells....0

traps....0

none

[spoiler=LIMITED:]

monsters....1

Vayu

spells....4

Blackwhirlwind

Gold Sarc.

Raging Mad Plants

Burial from a Different Dimension

traps....0

[spoiler=SEMI-LIMITED:]

monsters....4

Cyber Dragon

Breaker

Grand Mole

Honest

spells....3

Future Fusion

Advance Ritual Art

E-Tele

traps....0

[spoiler=NOT ON LIST ANYMORE:]

monsters....0

spells....1

RotA

traps....0

add on to list and question this fake list if you like.

Why don't people understand that Lonefire Blossom is about as broken a card as you can get. Lonefire at 3 makes powertool gigaplant way too good because of a certain equip card nobody seems to know exists.

Also, if you understood how konami does lists you'd know they don't kill archetypes so Chimera Decks, Lightsworn, Blackwing and Glads would never be hit like that.

Why don't people understand that Lonefire Blossom is about as broken a card as you can get. Lonefire at 3 makes powertool gigaplant way too good because of a certain equip card nobody seems to know exists.

I was thinking Supervise, but, I'll go ahead and say where would you put it?

EDIT: they have to do it sometime, or players get too routy.

Burial should not be touched. It's a bad card that just happens to combo with some broken cards like Vayu and Mezuki.

Vayu - 0

Mezuki - 0

BFaDD - 3

I disagree. With Burial banned, Vayu and Mezuki would be good for one use only. Sure, you can still plus by using Mezuki as the discard cost for Zombie Master, but it'd be far less abusable as a whole.

Burial should not be touched. It's a bad card that just happens to combo with some broken cards like Vayu and Mezuki.

Vayu - 0

Mezuki - 0

BFaDD - 3

I disagree. With Burial banned' date=' Vayu and Mezuki would be good for one use only. Sure, you can still plus by using Mezuki as the discard cost for Zombie Master, but it'd be far less abusable as a whole.

[/quote']

Vayu would still make a consistent OTK.

2300 x 3 + Most any BW = 8k+

And getting a clear field isn't hard :? especially for a Vayu deck where discards just become more Vayu fodder. Granted, with BfaDD you don't need all three, but I'm just saying that even without it they have an easy time OTKing.

Archived