What makes a good banlist?

Wrong you ared. Ban Gyzarus.

*facpalm*

You don't get it.

Prisma Glads were godly.

Konami LIMITED Bestiari and Glads were nerfed hardcore.

Then Konami LIMITED Cat and Solemn and now Glads are Tier 2.

So I guess that limiting doesn't change anything.

1 Gyzarus is annoying as hell. It's like a Celestia every turn that tags into 2 fucktards, who then get out Bestiari and tag into Gyzarus who blows up sheet and tags into 2 fucktards and gets Bestiari again and tags into Gyzarus who blows up sheet etc.

Wrong you ared. Ban Gyzarus.

*facpalm*

You don't get it.

Prisma Glads were godly.

Konami LIMITED Bestiari and Glads were nerfed hardcore.

Then Konami LIMITED Cat and Solemn and now Glads are Tier 2.

So I guess that limiting doesn't change anything.

1 Gyzarus is annoying as hell. It's like a Celestia every turn that tags into 2 fucktards' date=' who then get out Bestiari and tag into Gyzarus who blows up s*** and tags into 2 fucktards and gets Bestiari again and tags into Gyzarus who blows up s*** etc.

[/quote']

if gbs were as consistent as you say here than why is it no gbs topped the last jump? Id hate to say it but gbs are a perfect example of how limiting effects the game.

lol at calling fraz a bad player :L

skill at the game comes from, being able to build a good deck and use it well in the current condition

not fantasising over some never gonn ahappen concept, thats why 3/0 is silly, because its a waste of time, sure its fun to have a small talk about it now and then but why concentrate over somthign that dosnt exist when we could all be getting good at the game as it is at the moment ;D

No archtype dies' date=' they just fall into a long sleep til a card can be used to their advantage. Since GBs are [b']Beast Warriors[/b], they have to wait til a card benefits Beast Warriors alot.

Eh?

Equeste, Bestiari, Octavius, Gyzarus are Winged Beast. Arguably you can also add gale the whirlwind.

Murmillo is fish

Samnite, test tiger, rescue cat, arguably X Saber Airbellum are all beasts.

Hoplomus and arguably morphing jar and neo spacian grand mole are all rock.

Secutor is reptile and Retiari is aqua.

There's only 2 beast warriors.

No archtype dies' date=' they just fall into a long sleep til a card can be used to their advantage. Since GBs are [b']Beast Warriors[/b], they have to wait til a card benefits Beast Warriors alot.

Eh?

Equeste, Bestiari, Octavius, Gyzarus are Winged Beast. Arguably you can also add gale the whirlwind.

Murmillo is fish

Samnite, test tiger, rescue cat, arguably X Saber Airbellum are all beasts.

Hoplomus and arguably morphing jar and neo spacian grand mole are all rock.

Secutor is reptile and Retiari is aqua.

There's only 2 beast warriors.

Hmm. I thought they were all Beast Warriors. Seems like I'm wrong. Sorry.

Archived