I'm bored so I'll post a banlist too

Guest PikaPerson01

Not realistic at all. Konami will never limit tsukoyomi because they forogt about it :S

But this is probably the only YCM banlist that I like. I'd rather see JD at 0 though.

LOLYCM

The idea you present is intriguing. Why is the idea of JD at zero so funny?

Not realistic at all. Konami will never limit tsukoyomi because they forogt about it :S

But this is probably the only YCM banlist that I like. I'd rather see JD at 0 though.

LOLYCM

The idea you present is intriguing. Why is the idea of JD at zero so funny?

Its unrealistic and would not happen for some time.

And honestly, you people act like EVERYONE has JD >.>

JD at 0 is stupid because JD is the whole point in the lightsworn archetype. Banlists shouldn't serve to kill decktypes, just ones that are bad for the game. Lightsworn is not bad for the game and JD at 1 makes the deck good but not completely overpowered.

Plus JD costs like $300.

Konami ain't gonna let a card like that become limited.

1. Konami don't make any more money if a card is $50 or $300. You're talking about the secondary market there. Judgement Dragons aren't being printed anymore so how much it costs on secondary market has no impact on their own sales figures.

2. If you buy a JD for $300 you're retarded. $100 at most.

JD at 0 is stupid because JD is the whole point in the lightsworn archetype. Banlists shouldn't serve to kill decktypes' date=' just ones that are bad for the game. Lightsworn is not bad for the game and JD at 1 makes the deck good but not completely overpowered.

[/quote']

Lightsworn are pretty good even with JD at 0.

Replace 2 copies of him with 2x Kristya do some more tweaking (removing random "extra names", putting some more fairies, etc ...) and here you go. A tier 2 LS capable of topping big events.

JD at 0 is stupid because JD is the whole point in the lightsworn archetype. Banlists shouldn't serve to kill decktypes' date=' just ones that are bad for the game. Lightsworn is not bad for the game and JD at 1 makes the deck good but not completely overpowered.

[/quote']

I agree with this logic, the only reason JD is such a problem at 2 is that if you manage to take care of one of them, the other is still fully usable. @1, it can still be picked off by D.D. Crow, Mind Crush, Bottomless, etc without being too much of a pain in the ass for everyone. JD at 0 doesn't make sense unless he somehow becomes errata'd to the point where he's just as simple to summon as Chaos Emperor Dragon.

You can't sell turbo packs though (or at least you're not supposed to). Konami would end up with the same amount of money in the end if they had decided not to include the JD in the pack. I know I don't know of anyone who has started to go to tournys more often because it's now possible to pull a JD.

You can't sell turbo packs though (or at least you're not supposed to). Konami would end up with the same amount of money in the end if they had decided not to include the JD in the pack. I know I don't know of anyone who has started to go to tournys more often because it's now possible to pull a JD.

(I know that's the only reason I play at my locals lol) Look im not trying to argue with you. I just wanted to correct your quote of "Judgement Dragons aren't being printed anymore." That was all.

I miss turbo packs.

We need more secret rares' date=' broken cards and banned cards in them. Common Dark Armed Dragon > Rare Crush Card Virus.

[/quote']

Isn't there already a rare version crush card virus?

Or my mind is playing tricks on me.

I would prefer Common Dark Armed Dragon over Rare Crush Card Virus, or common Thunder King Rai-Oh over Super Rare Samnite.

Archived