The Transmigration Prophecy

Mirror Force

Magic Cylinder

Mind Crush

Mystical Space Typhoon

Gladiator Beast Bestiari

Reinforcement of the Army

MOAR STUFF BE ADDED LATER.

Good except CCV' date=' Vayu, and Tyler the Great Warrior. The problem with Tyler the Great Warrior being there is only one, and even if it was mass printed, its not even limit worthy.

[/quote']

I liked the thought of Gadgets being able to use Crush Card Virus.

Wait, I just now remembered that Gadgets can't use Crush Card Virus.

LOLBANNED.

I don't like the though of Blackwings being able to create beatsticks out of the graveyard for nothing, even though I should give him breathing space. It's almost like Crab Helmet or Judgment Dragon's arguement on rewarding bad play.

Good except CCV' date=' Vayu, and Tyler the Great Warrior. The problem with Tyler the Great Warrior being there is only one, and even if it was mass printed, its not even limit worthy.

[/quote']

LOLBANNED.

I don't like the though of Blackwings being able to create beatsticks out of the graveyard for nothing, even though I should give him breathing space. It's almost like Crab Helmet or Judgment Dragon's arguement on rewarding bad play.

Well without Grepher, it's not like its just instant BW Beater. You'd have to get both in the grave first.

Guest PikaPerson01

Wait..I just NOW learned of Tyler the Great Warrior.

Wtf is that?

Why is there only one? It's not that great...

Kid dying from something. Make A Wish Foundation let him make his own Yu-Gi-Oh card. He's got it.

On-topic:

Original Post:

FORBIDDEN

Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Chimeratech Overdragon

Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor

Dark Simorgh

Dark Grepher

Elemental Hero Stratos

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus

LIMITED

Crush Card Virus

Black Whirlwind

Charge of the Light Brigade

SEMI-LIMITED

Tyler the Great Warrior

UNLIMITED

Allure of Darkness

Cyber Dragon

The Transmigration Prophecy

Mirror Force

Magic Cylinder

Mind Crush

Mystical Space Typhoon

Gladiator Beast Bestiari

Reinforcement of the Army

MOAR STUFF BE ADDED LATER.

Lol, DAD and JD still around. Lol, Grepher banned.

[/quote']

LOLBANNED.

Well without Grepher, it's not like its just instant BW Beater. You'd have to get both in the grave first.

That's true. Grepher fuels so many Dark engines, and I don't know WHY people don't suggest him.

Probably because they secretly don't want him to be hit?

Wtf is that?

Kid dying from something. Make A Wish Foundation let him make his own Yu-Gi-Oh card. He's got it.

*imagines*

National Championship. All of Konami watching. *don't question this, just read along*

Person has Tyler the Great Warrior in grave.

Opponent uses Soul Release and sends Tyler.

Akward moment much?

Wtf is that?

On-topic: Lol' date=' DAD and JD still around. Lol, Grepher banned.

[/quote']

Grepher feeds DARKs waaay too much, and with ROTA at 3 there is no way in hell I can have him and Stratos exist at more than 0.

Judgment Dragon isn't broken enough.

Dark Armed Dragon is good at 1.

Wtf is that?

*imagines*

National Championship. All of Konami watching. *don't question this' date=' just read along*

Akward moment much?

[/quote']

As I read Tyler's effect, the words "This card cannot be Special Summoned." stuck in my head. I'm pretty sure people can figure out why, and if you can't, picture the Graveyard, if you still can't, please go away.

Wtf is that?

*imagines*

National Championship. All of Konami watching. *don't question this' date=' just read along*

Akward moment much?

[/quote']

As I read Tyler's effect, the words "This card cannot be Special Summoned." stuck in my head. I'm pretty sure people can figure out why, and if you can't, picture the Graveyard, if you still can't, please go away.

*sees you totally miss the joke*

*cries*

Wtf is that?

[/quote']

Orly?

Guest PikaPerson01

I have no idea' date=' because I'm not paying attention or trying to think of any?

[/quote']

I have no idea if you're being sarcastic or just an idiot.

Wtf is that?

[/quote']

Orly?

YA RLY.

I'm not even going to bother with him.

I have no idea' date=' because I'm not paying attention or trying to think of any?

[/quote']

I thought the last 900+ posts i've made would've made it blatantly obvious. :|

Wtf is that?

*imagines*

Akward moment much?

[/quote']

*cries*

Miss the joke? The kid who was dying can't be Special Summoned, which mostly takes place from the Graveyard? If there's something I'm missing, please tell me. I just get it as a "Ha, you're dying," joke from Konami.

Wtf is that?

*imagines*

Akward moment much?

[/quote']

*cries*

Miss the joke? The kid who was dying can't be Special Summoned, which mostly takes place from the Graveyard? If there's something I'm missing, please tell me. I just get it as a "Ha, you're dying," joke from Konami.

Soul Release...the very fact that a card of THAT name removes him from the game...*cries like a little school girl*

Wtf is that?

*imagines*

Akward moment much?

[/quote']

*cries*

Soul Release...the very fact that a card of THAT name removes him from the game...*cries like a little school girl*

Eh, I guess it's just a continuation of what I thought, him in the Graveyard, no return, then getting removed from play by Soul Release.

Wtf is that?

*imagines*

Akward moment much?

[/quote']

*cries*

Eh, I guess it's just a continuation of what I thought, him in the Graveyard, no return, then getting removed from play by Soul Release.

Yes..his "soul" is being "released"

See..now the joke is ruined...I had to explain it..killing any funny it had..*hates you a little*

Hmmmm. First' date=' JD needs to be Limited. I now know Banning him is wrong. Second, Tsukuyomi needs to be semi or unlimited. Otherwise,

[img']http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll264/ahrinin/SadakoApproved.jpg[/img]

Also, read my sig on which Archtypes I will try to help. You'll be angry.

Now that I just quoted your post I realised you posted a picture that I cannot see on my computer. It's from photobucket so I assume it's a bad meme so I will ignore it.

Judgment Dragon remains at 2.

Tsukuyomi remains banned because I see no reason for it to be brought back into the world. It's not like we need a book of moon every turn in this format I am hypothetically defining with this banlist. And I don't see how I would be angry. It's stupid that you would believe that I would care that you "defend" spirits.

[/quote']

I thought the last 900+ posts i've made would've made it blatantly obvious. :|

Forget about 900+; this topic alone provides more than enough evidence.

Judgment Dragon remains at 2.

Good argument. You have convinced me that my doubts about your decision were unfounded and that keeping JD at 2 is sensible. I am satisfied with your explanation.

Archived