[DISC] Tyler the Fail Warrior

I already did my joke...>.<

STILL!

Imagine:

National Championship, Konami watching

Some guy has Tyler the Great Warrior in the grave.

Opponent uses Soul Release and sends Tyler.

Akward moment much?

Anyway, lol

I imagine this would have been really great a while ago, but, not it's just stupid.

I'd probably make my card anti-LS or Anti-DAD,

Just to piss people off I guess

I would make this:

Earthlord Golem

EARTH

ATK/2900

DEF/2800

[Rock/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having 4 or more EARTH Monsters in your Graveyard. This card is unaffected by card effects that don't designate a target.

As a Secret Rare. In a Tin. Just because I drew badass art for it and don't care if it happens to suck or ruin the meta.

This card just fails, a 3000 ATK beatstick with E-Hero Wingman's ability, and you can't Special Summon him.

If I had a choice of making a card, it'd be this:

Sierra the Meta Killer.

DARK.

Level 10.

Spellcaster.

Effect: When this card is summoned, destroy all cards with "Blackwing" and "Lightsworn" in their name or is named "Judgement Dragon" on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon or Special Summon monsters with "Blackwing" and "Lightsworn" in their name or is named "Judgement Dragon"

3000 ATK, 1500 DEF.

But anyway, Bad card is Bad.

This card just fails' date=' a 3000 ATK beatstick with E-Hero Wingman's ability, and you can't Special Summon him.

Sierra the Meta Killer.

DARK.

Level 10.

Spellcaster.

Effect: When this card is summoned, destroy all cards with "Blackwing" and "Lightsworn" in their name or is named "Judgement Dragon" on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon or Special Summon monsters with "Blackwing" and "Lightsworn" in their name or is named "Judgement Dragon"

3000 ATK, 1500 DEF.

[/quote']

I would simply summon DAD and blow it up.

This card just fails' date=' a 3000 ATK beatstick with E-Hero Wingman's ability, and you can't Special Summon him.

Sierra the Meta Killer.

DARK.

Level 10.

Spellcaster.

3000 ATK, 1500 DEF.

[/quote']

I would simply summon DAD and blow it up.

or hit it with a smashing ground

I would make this:

Victor Fiendkenstein

Fiend/Tuner

ATK 1900/DEF 1500

This card's name is also treated as "Kozaki". When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, draw 1 card and discard 1 card. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for a synchro summon, Special Summon it to your side of the field in Defense Position during your End Phase.

Or I would create cards with the japanese uncensored artwork of existing yu-gi-oh cards.

Yggdrasil

Plant/Effect/EARTH/12 Stars

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. This card cannot be selected as an attack target. This cards ATK and DEF is equal to your life points. During your Draw Phase, you can draw 1 card in addition to your normal draw. Once during your turn, you can send 1 Monster card in your hand to the Graveyard to increase your life points with an ammount equal to the sent monsters ATK. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all cards on the field and in both players hands. If this card exists in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, Special Summon it.

ATK/? DEF/?

Just because I could if I had cancer.

Elemental Hero Definitely Not Stratos.

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can select and activate 1 of these effects:

● Destroy Spell or Trap Cards on the field up to the number of other "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero", and "Evil Hero" monsters you control.

● Select and add 1 "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero", or "Evil Hero" monster from your Deck to your hand.

This card cannot be BANNED, LIMITED or SEMI-LIMITED.

4x Startos (3x If they ban the real one) will make a great format :)

Now all we need is stuff like dimension fusion back ... go go airblade

Beat that.

Maybe something awesome like:

End of all Hope

Quickplay Spell Card

You can only activate this card if a card on your side on the field is destroyed while you have 2000 or less Life Points. Special Summon 1 level 8 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, and set one Trap Cards from either player's Graveyard.

inb4sddam

Archived