Discuss:X Sabers

X Sabers do' date=' in fact, have there own OTK(...if you would even call it that)

Add to it, its also easy to pull off, due to the huge support it has

Infinite Lifepoints ftw <3

.......Though, this is better in casual play

[/quote']Is it the Gottoms/Failtroll/Ragigura OTK(if you can call it that), or is it something different?

X Sabers do' date=' in fact, have there own OTK(...if you would even call it that)

Add to it, its also easy to pull off, due to the huge support it has

Infinite Lifepoints ftw <3

.......Though, this is better in casual play

[/quote']Is it the Gottoms/Failtroll/Ragigura OTK(if you can call it that), or is it something different?

Palomlo(w/e) x2 + Rainbow Life

I was wondering how long it'd take somebody to make a topic on this/notice them.

X-Sabers are... pretty good, actually. I ran into the one at the tournament last night. It's that bloody Saber Slash that kept getting on my nerves. He did Marauding Captain into Rescue Cat, Cat into two Airbellum, Saber Slash my monsters, then Synchroed for Goyo Guardian. After attacking, Sync'd into Gottoms. It was kinda cool, actually...

But I've seen these decks do a lot more than that. Getting hit by the Zero-Hand Combo isn't fun, I'll tell you that. Followed by Heavy Storm and Saber Slash, that thing's... just, holy shiz.

Though I've yet to see one go up against LS or any of those top tier decks. I'm kinda curious to see how they'd measure up.

I was wondering how long it'd take somebody to make a topic on this/notice them.

X-Sabers are... pretty good' date=' actually. I ran into the one at the tournament last night. It's that bloody Saber Slash that kept getting on my nerves. He did Marauding Captain into Rescue Cat, Cat into two Airbellum, Saber Slash my monsters, then Synchroed for Goyo Guardian. After attacking, Sync'd into Gottoms. It was kinda cool, actually...

But I've seen these decks do a lot more than that. Getting hit by the Zero-Hand Combo isn't fun, I'll tell you that. Followed by Heavy Storm and Saber Slash, that thing's... just, holy shiz.

Though I've yet to see one go up against LS or any of those top tier decks. I'm kinda curious to see how they'd measure up.

[/quote']Me too. When all of the ABPF stuff comes out, I might just try it :D.

X-Sabers are a bit scary not really scarybutkindofnervetensingandnotenoughtobescaredbutenoughtobemildlyfocusedvs. Lightsworn.

Judgment Dragon can still kill them but when they drop Gottoms on you, blow up Judgment for 100 damage, and start cutting cards out of your hand so you can use Lumina or Honest you begin to get nervous.

Archived