[Flamvell Magician] the Hidden gem in Hidden Arsenal

I believe that Flamvell Magician has the effect he does to show a relationship in the story between Flamvells aand the Allies of Justice.

Obviously' date=' they get along.

Storywise.

[/quote']

In AOJ Clausolaus's description it says he was from Mist Valley. So apparently AOJ are the Anti-Light Mechanized Superfriends of the yugimanz world. GASP!! That means that AOJ are in rivalry with Worms!

I believe that Flamvell Magician has the effect he does to show a relationship in the story between Flamvells aand the Allies of Justice.

Storywise.

[/quote']

In AOJ Clausolaus's description it says he was from Mist Valley. So apparently AOJ are the Anti-Light Mechanized Superfriends of the yugimanz world. GASP!! That means that AOJ are in rivalry with Worms!

Actually it seemed to me that Clausolas is harassing the Mist Valley. The rivalry between them can be seen in Thunder Lord of Mist Valley's artwork. Though it's no doubt that the AOJ hate Worms. A good number of their effects screw over face-down monsters and LIGHT types.

Storywise.

[/quote']

Actually it seemed to me that Clausolas is harassing the Mist Valley. The rivalry between them can be seen in Thunder Lord of Mist Valley's artwork. Though it's no doubt that the AOJ hate Worms. A good number of their effects screw over face-down monsters and LIGHT types.

Yeah, i looked @ thunder lord and i was wondering: "How long do you think he's gonna last before catastor blows up and takes him with him?"

Either AOJ are just asses or Thunder Lord is a rampaging buffoon.

I'd guess that AOJ are considerably the bad guys since they're main focus is to go after the cutest/weakest DT Archetype. Either that, or wormz haz a top-secret boss monster that must be stopped. And i guess Flamvells are aware of it/equally evil/or Magician's just a traitor.

Storywise.

[/quote']

Yeah, i looked @ thunder lord and i was wondering: "How long do you think he's gonna last before catastor blows up and takes him with him?"

I'd guess that AOJ are considerably the bad guys since they're main focus is to go after the cutest/weakest DT Archetype. Either that, or wormz haz a top-secret boss monster that must be stopped. And i guess Flamvells are aware of it/equally evil/or Magician's just a traitor.

400px-WormZeroDT06-JP-DSPR-DT.jpg

[align=center]WORM ZERO

2 or more "Worm" Reptile-Type monsters.

The ATK of this card becomes the number of different Fusion Material Monsters used x 500. This card gains the following effects based on the number of different Fusion Material Monsters used: ● 2 or more: Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Reptile-Type monster from the Graveyard in face-down defense position. ● 4 or more: Remove 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Graveyard to send 1 monster on the field to the Graveyard. ● 6 or more: Once per turn, you can draw 1 card from your Deck.

[/align]

I would think that they would try and stop this guy. He's kind of the epitome of BAUSS.

Storywise.

[/quote']

400px-WormZeroDT06-JP-DSPR-DT.jpg

[align=center]WORM ZERO

2 or more "Worm" Reptile-Type monsters.

The ATK of this card becomes the number of different Fusion Material Monsters used x 500. This card gains the following effects based on the number of different Fusion Material Monsters used: ● 2 or more: Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Reptile-Type monster from the Graveyard in face-down defense position. ● 4 or more: Remove 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Graveyard to send 1 monster on the field to the Graveyard. ● 6 or more: Once per turn, you can draw 1 card from your Deck.

[/align]

I would think that they would try and stop this guy. He's kind of the epitome of BAUSS.

I just got the most amaizing idea for a film....we make AOJ fight Wormz in order to see who's the superior race on yuhimonz world let's call it

Alien Vs PredatorAOJ Vs Wormz

@whoever posted about flamvell & AOJ synergy:

You can technically get out Catastor with Magician & Paun. New magician gets his +400 boost. whee.

Really, I'd rather:

OCG: rekindling, drop magician, gurnika and paun for Trishula

TCG: rekindling, magician and firedog for stardust or whatever.

So really, flamvells are OK here. in the OCG, they're great. I've beaten a good

Vayu Reset deck, chaos synchro box, and a handful of others with it. It's

fun, and Ancient God Flamvell can really f*** up a graveyard.

Archived