[Flamvell Magician] the Hidden gem in Hidden Arsenal

flamvell magician

FlamvellMagicianHA01-EN-SR-LE.png

firstly the cool story bro part;

i brought a box of Hidden Arsenal and pulled 2 brionacs, 1 catastor, 1 mist wurm, and a playset of airbellums.

well i came acros flamvell magician, and was thinking how much better this is compared to Mist Valley Soldier, mainly because it can avoid bottomless, and can be searched by sangan, and summoner monk.

anyways discuss

Guest PikaPerson01

Summoner Monk can search for both of them.

Also, 1700 > 1400, in terms of battle. "Lol, it gets through Bottomless Trap Hole!" Yeah, but it gets walled by Celtic Guardian.

Also' date=' 1700 > 1400, in terms of battle. "Lol, it gets through Bottomless Trap Hole!" Yeah, but it gets walled by Celtic Guardian.

[/quote']

lol if ur using summoner monk y would u battle with them, instead of syncing them???????? my main point was its a safer setup and mv soldier is rarely used for anything apart from the summoner monk sync, so y not use magician instead???? that way they can try and bottomless u but u can go into either dust of ruler to not give them the chance.

---^ lol your an idiot :L

also knew about this' date=' ages ago cos im a bauss

[/quote']

off topic: toni u going ukpro shefield????

Guest PikaPerson01

---^ lol your an idiot :L

Lol' date=' irony.

Also' date=' 1700 > 1400, in terms of battle. "Lol, it gets through Bottomless Trap Hole!" Yeah, but it gets walled by Celtic Guardian.

[/quote']

lol if ur using summoner monk y would u battle with them, instead of syncing them????????

Where did I say I would do that?

my main point was its a safer setup and mv soldier is rarely used for anything apart from the summoner monk sync' date=' so y not use magician instead????[/quote']

1700 > 1400 Because you don't always draw Summoner Monk, but drawing into the tuner is much more likely.

that way they can try and bottomless u but u can go into either dust of ruler to not give them the chance.

You fellate Bottomless Trap Hole far too much.

sanganable tuner > 1700 beatstick

And not only that, it can be also searched by Firedog and used with other Flamvell support such as Rekindling

Flamvell Magician is probably the best Level 4 tuner we have to date, but it also depends on the deck, as you would obviously run Mist Valley Soldier for Simmy

i fellate bottomless too much???? pika how often do u go to tourrnies????

because in the singel duel their is a low percentage that they will always have bottomless at the right time, however over a tourny bottomless appears so often, why would you take the risk??

lets face it, no deck (except ftks) has not got an excuss to not run bottomless this format. meaning that a tuner that dodges it will be of great benifit.

I always thought this card was trash, never noticed it was a Tuner O_o

As said before, both have their uses. Flambell is way more searchable and easier to Special Summon. Mist Valley is better in Simorg Decks or it can always return a Stardust with a suicidal move xD

makes sweet love w/ Firedog.

Also makes sodomy w/ Neoflamvell shaman, to make Ancient God Flamvell the easiest.

The fact he ducks under BTH doesn't make up for the fact the new sync will hit it,

except for Stardust, who flies over it for a turn. Anything else, whisked away >>

edit: but if you're judging solely on what it does, soldier and rose > this, because they do

something on their own. This doesn't, but kicksass in flamvells.

sanganable tuner > 1700 beatstick

And not only that' date=' it can be also searched by Firedog and used with other Flamvell support such as Rekindling

Flamvell Magician is probably the best Level 4 tuner we have to date, but it also depends on the deck, as you would obviously run Mist Valley Soldier for Simmy

[/quote']

Agreed; though am i the only one still pondering how to make AOJ and Flamvells co-exist in one deck efficiently?

Archived