Tytannial, Princess Of Camellias iIs A Weed In Our Gardens

WHere Shoud She Be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. WHere Shoud She Be?

• Banned
    • Limited
    • Semi-Limited
    • Unlimited

Look at how many free ways to get it out i listed. If he is run in threes that will make a near unbeatable army in black garden decks. This card won all matches in the tourney up to the twilight match. This is an astounding feat because of the three polinosis that the deck ran. i also notice that none of you think about that fact that Polinosis is low rarity and that it is at three and can add the much needed tip in the scale and that all the generic removal you listed the plant can use too. This only makes my point better because after you limited supply is used they still have a virtually untapped resource pool at their disposal as well as having the generic non targeting removal on their side for use later.

We aren't talking about Poli now. We're talking about Tytannial, m i rite? And Tytannnial is not OP'ed. doesn't even deserve to be on the banlist. The only reasons why it remotely OP'ed is because of other cards, mainly Lonefire. So they should be put on the list rather than Tytannial. One reason why Lonefire is semi'd.

Also, even if and hopefully BW and LS are hit on the next list, there will be other Decks like Monarchs. End of story move on with life.

Look at how many free ways to get it out i listed. If he is run in threes that will make a near unbeatable army in black garden decks. This card won all matches in the tourney up to the twilight match. This is an astounding feat because of the three polinosis that the deck ran. i also notice that none of you think about that fact that Polinosis is low rarity and that it is at three and can add the much needed tip in the scale and that all the generic removal you listed the plant can use too. This only makes my point better because after you limited supply is used they still have a virtually untapped resource pool at their disposal as well as having the generic non targeting removal on their side for use later.

Wow, the only time that a BG deck did remotely good in a jump was like two formats ago, and even then it failed to make top 16. I think you don't know much about plants.

All in all' date=' Tytannial is a very powerful plant monster that comes out fast and gets the job done quickly. It can only be used by plants, so there is nothing to worry about.

Plants have never won an official event from what I know.

[/quote']

Skil Plants at a Japanese event says hi. Can't remember the exact details.

Archived