WHere Shoud She Be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. WHere Shoud She Be?

• Banned
    • Limited
    • Semi-Limited
    • Unlimited

Tytannial%2CPrincessofCamelliasCSOC-EN-UR-1E.jpg

This Forum is to discus this card and how it is the most usable and broken Boss monster that i have seen in years.

Fist off If Being a boss was not bad enough it had to have a 2800/2600 body. It also can stop ANY targeting effect in the game regardless of what it targets. That is right even if your cards are not targeted you can still stop them. Next is the lack of summoning conditions. SERIOUSLY Bosses need summoning conditions. I don't care this screams run in threes. Now Plants still have Polinosis to stop non targeting effects. So now you can stop every thing short of an Exodia/F-I-N-A-L win. Now let us look at all the ways to get this Bad Girl out for FREE. 3 Giga, 2 Lonfire, 3 Miracle Fertilizer, Call, 3 Blaze Wing for Giga with effect, not to mention all the trad res not mentioned here. And believe me this is not all the advanced format res/pull for this thing. I found no less then 18 possible ways for a free one of these that can go in one deck. This is not even counting that if this gets out first turn that you will be trailing for at least the first half of the duel if they had Polinosis set when you LV or Torrential. I think that with all the free plays, lack of summoning conditions, and spread of its effect and combo fauder that it has that is should be put at one. Tell me where you think it should stand Banned, Limited, Semi-ed, or Unlimited.

Hello Spam World! Plants spam without her and are uncountable with her an polinosis. Look at that combo stop all effects with an easily brought back plants. I mean it rally plants have more advanced res than any other deck.

by the way read all of the original post before posting from this point on there is alot of research into this thread.

Hello Spam World! Plants spam without her and are uncountable with her an polinosis. Look at that combo stop all effects with an easily brought back plants. I mean it rally plants have more advanced res than any other deck.

by the way read all of the original post before posting from this point on there is alot of research into this thread.

!?!?!?

Have you EVER played against Zombies?

Fist off If Being a boss was not bad enough it had to have a 2800/2600 body.

lolTC

That is right even if your cards are not targeted you can still stop them.

By TC's Logic' date=' You can play Pot of Greed while you control Avatar of the Pot to draw 5 cards. Since when you play Pot of Greed, you also discard it. So, you draw 5 cards.

Next is the lack of summoning conditions.

Lonefire IS the Summoning Condition.

I don't care this screams run in threes.

According to this' date=' the poll is un-needed. Lets keep it Unlimited.

Now Plants still have Polinosis to stop non targeting effects.

TC thinks Polinosis is a Continuous-Counter-Trap

It's very good. I like how it's ATK and effect make it DAD's counter.

JD is the Counter DAD. Lrn2Yugimonz

!?!?!?

they have at best 12 res 3 masters 2 meziki, 3 illblood, 3 book of life, and call. i am shure there is more but plant have more main deckable plus i did not mention the plant recurters to lon, and yes zombies have their recruiters. but Plonosis nuf said.

And amadiloz that last line is only partialy true.

!?!?!?

they have at best 12 res 3 masters 2 meziki' date=' 3 illblood, 3 book of life, and call. i am shure there is more but plant have more main deckable plus i did not mention the plant recurters to lon, and yes zombies have their recruiters. but Plonosis nuf said.

And amadiloz that last line is only partialy true.

[/quote']

128938074739168008.jpg

lrn2playyugimanz

Oi I just spent the last 8 hour researching this thing I know that zombies spam just as bad but plants abuse Tytannials counter effect and polinosis by having 18 main deck res/recruit effects available. I play against zombies and win with glads because of we savage and G bind. I know what i am saying. I play pro. I know meta. This card is meta shattering.

Oi I just spent the last 8 hour researching this thing I know that zombies spam just as bad but plants abuse tytannials counter effect and polinosis by having 18 in main deck res/recruit effect available. I play qagainst zombies and win with glads because of we savage and G bind. I know what i am saying. I play pro. I know meta. This card is meta shattering.

It's official.

TC has no life.

Smashing Ground

Fissure

Lightning Vortex

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Dimension Prison

Bottomless Trap Hole

Trap Hole

Solemn Judgment

Thunder King Rai-Oh

Doomcaliber Knight

Black Horn of Heaven

Horn of Heaven

Judgment Dragon

Mormolith

Venom Swamp

Crystal Abundance

This a list of cards that can kill this card in one way or another.

Oi I just spent the last 8 hour researching this thing I know that zombies spam just as bad but plants abuse Tytannials counter effect and polinosis by having 18 main deck res/recruit effects available. I play against zombies and win with glads because of we savage and G bind. I know what i am saying. I play pro. I know meta. This card is meta shattering.

It's not meta shattering, it's just extremely good. Like Prime Material Dragon and Stardust Dragon.

Sure, if you have no answer to it, it's going to kill you.

Since when did you play meta? I haven't heard of you entering World Championships or Shonen Jumps lately.

Next off Polinosis stop those, and that card is support for plants. While that is a good list of cards I must point out that most of them send or destroy to the grave where she can be resed from on a +1 for resouses used. And if you look at is stratiegecly, that is where her abuse starts is in the grave. She can be brought back in more ways than most cards. I mean really she is the strongest sac to stop card in the game in terms of re-usability. That and she chalanges the meta so applicably is why she is a boss. being the stronges freebie. That makers her 8 stars virtually point less except for sychro summoning. It is like having a 2800 4 star monster with negation.

TC=Topic Creator.

Fixed*

Smashing Ground

Fissure

Lightning Vortex

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Dimension Prison

Bottomless Trap Hole

Trap Hole

Solemn Judgment

Thunder King Rai-Oh

Doomcaliber Knight

Black Horn of Heaven

Horn of Heaven

Judgment Dragon

Mormolith

Venom Swamp

Crystal Abundance

By TC's logic, these cards can be negated by Tytannial

Smashing Ground

Fissure

Lightning Vortex

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Dimension Prison

Bottomless Trap Hole

Trap Hole

Solemn Judgment

Thunder King Rai-Oh

Doomcaliber Knight

Black Horn of Heaven

Horn of Heaven

Judgment Dragon

Mormolith

Venom Swamp

Crystal Abundance

By TC's logic' date=' these cards can be negated by Tytannial

[/quote']

But....they don't target?

Tyttanial only negates stuffz that targets?

OnHottopic:

Pollinosis is just the Solemn for plants, which helps them sustain field advantage, just like Tytannial blocks targeting cards like Murmillo, Brain Control, Tribute To the Doomed and Dark Armed Dragon.

HOLD THE FRIGGIN PHONE!!!!

I use to be a Plant Deck user. I did not run the Black Garden varient, but the Gigaplant aggro kind. Even with 3 Lonefires, 3 Gigaplants, and 2 Tytannials, Tytannial wasn't always good.

First off, she is easy to Summon, but really, the Decks I've face can get around this using BTH, Solemn, and many others aswell as other huge ATK body monsters such as JD, Herklinos, and in my SkillDrain Deck, Barbaros.

She may be Trade In-able, but her real down fall is Attribute. Plants are really weak when it comes to matching Attributes. Their only close Draw Engine was CoSR, which is now banned. Trade In isn't good, because she is the only good Level 8 plant, but if you want to run Trade In, you have to combine Decks with it, such as Skill Drain, which her effect and Lonefires goez through.

But the next thing is that Lonefire is semi'd. And even at 3, plants had to work hard to win, which usually required swarming. Their real big bad deal here, is that their too slow. LS is 2 fast + JD, BW are just as fast, and GB's, they were never a problem, but I've lost to them with plants before.

And next thing, her effect only does targeting. Not many things do that in this meta. Even then, you have to tribute a Plant. In Black Garden, that becomes quite easy, but there are ways to get around it. And last but not least, Honest and Kalut exist.

Really, there are many more things to worry about. And this thread is useless. so bye!

However you forgot to mention the fact that polinosis stops the non targeting cards and with the Giga OTK still viable or even a Swarm otk with polinosis. You still would have a good shot at winning against glads and light sworn monsters at a 1 for 1 with more res then then=m. Black wings, yes, have The whole Vayu thing, but that is going to get hit hard and so will JD next ban list because of twilight, and i want to raise awareness that this card, when the others are hit will shatter the meta because of its combo combo with polinosis. I look at the big pic. With th polinosis counter and all that res 1 sacraficeded plant is not a big deal especially with Black Rose still around or even Queen of Thorns.

Archived