Holy Light, The most anti meta card Ever!!!!!

Before Reading know that all dark users will flame this bad.

HolyLightABPF-JP-NR.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a DARK monster, and any Battle Damage you take as a result of that battle becomes 0. While this card is face-up on the field, DARK monsters cannot attack, and neither player can Normal or Special Summon DARK monsters.

this beat all meta decks except Glad and light sworn. Just look at its effect.

It's art is stupid. They should've made it a 4-Headed Victory Dragon or a hot redheaded angel with a halberd.

I think it's supposed to be a relation to Marshy. Maybe it's a brother or cousin or something.

I was thinking more on the Cloudian - Puffball thing is what it kinda looks like.

OnT: Good against em DARKs. Even if I ran DARKs, it might be another thing to worry about, but there are ways to get around it. And DARKs were already a little OP'ed a while ago, but it's mainly LIGHT that is the problem now.

It's art is stupid. They should've made it a 4-Headed Victory Dragon or a hot redheaded angel with a halberd.

I think it's supposed to be a relation to Marshy. Maybe it's a brother or cousin or something.

amorphous balls of whiteness, puff and cute are stupid and bad for the game...art.

Everything good needs to look epic.

amorphous balls of whiteness' date=' puff and cute are stupid and bad for the game...art.

Everything good needs to look epic.

[/quote']

So your saying, if they reprinted Lumina and Celestia wearing Harpie like clothing, you wouldn't want it because it's not epic?

Also, I think if I get this, I'ma siding it. Also, both Light and Dark monsters are getting OPed. It'll basically what should have happened between the Soviet Union and the United States. All out war.

Place your bets, who will win? LightLords (LS) or Black Feathers (BW)?

This card is representative of Konami's degenerate thought process. Once upon a time, the biggest cards aimed at punishing a specific opposing deck were things like Warrior Elimination - at best a Raigeki against the decks it could hit and at worst a White Hole against the decks it couldn't touch. Nowadays, however, it seems that Konami's standard reaction to broken decks is to make those decks even more broken and then "balance it out" by creating cards designed to single-handedly completely lock down entire themes - hence, we have cards like the Imprisoning Mirrors, this guy, and a significant portion of the Koa'Ki Meiru series. Far from Counterability Does Not Imply Balance, Konami has apparently decided that Counterability Is The Only Balance, and takes the most heavy-handed measures in view of this philosophy.

Looks more like Watapon to me.

DARK-based decks side in Light-Imprisoning Mirror.

/thread

This card's effect are continuous' date=' so cannot be negated by that, and this thread will change it's title soon...

[/quote']

Piss. Lemme rethink this.

Dark-based decks side in Fissure.

Uh huh.

This card is sexy as all hell. I'm getting a playset.

Now if only it negated darks effects as well.

Lolno.

They need to make Holy Darkness.

Set Vayu' date=' activate Icarus.

[/quote']

OR

Activate *insert a generic monster destruction here*

OR

Summon a non-DARK synchro or a non-DARK monster that you sided. (If your tuners are DARK then BoM > Sync > Destroy)

OR

Skill Drain.

Also

lol@TC for saying that Glads are a meta deck.

OR

Anything that'll destroy that monster.

And aren't Glads meta?

This card is representative of Konami's degenerate thought process. Once upon a time' date=' the biggest cards aimed at punishing a specific opposing deck were things like Warrior Elimination - at best a Raigeki against the decks it could hit and at worst a White Hole against the decks it couldn't touch. Nowadays, however, it seems that Konami's standard reaction to broken decks is to make those decks even more broken and then "balance it out" by creating cards designed to single-handedly completely lock down entire themes - hence, we have cards like the Imprisoning Mirrors, this guy, and a significant portion of the Koa'Ki Meiru series. Far from Counterability Does Not Imply Balance, Konami has apparently decided that Counterability Is The Only Balance, and takes the most heavy-handed measures in view of this philosophy.

[/quote']

Bless you.

This card is representative of Konami's degenerate thought process. Once upon a time' date=' the biggest cards aimed at punishing a specific opposing deck were things like Warrior Elimination - at best a Raigeki against the decks it could hit and at worst a White Hole against the decks it couldn't touch. Nowadays, however, it seems that Konami's standard reaction to broken decks is to make those decks even more broken and then "balance it out" by creating cards designed to single-handedly completely lock down entire themes - hence, we have cards like the Imprisoning Mirrors, this guy, and a significant portion of the Koa'Ki Meiru series. Far from Counterability Does Not Imply Balance, Konami has apparently decided that Counterability Is The Only Balance, and takes the most heavy-handed measures in view of this philosophy.

[/quote']

I'm so glad you're back.

[/quote']

Now, if only you could work at Konami and set this game straight.

Archived