Djinns

[align=center]Djinn Releaser of Rituals

400px-DjinnReleaserofRitualsSOVR-JP-C.jpg

When you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster' date=' you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard as 1 of the monsters required for the Ritual Summon. While the monster Ritual Summoned using this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon.[/quote']

Djinn Presider of Rituals

400px-RitualFiendPresiderSOVR-JP-C.jpg

When you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster' date=' you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard as 1 of the monsters required for the Ritual Summon. If the monster Ritual Summoned using this card destroys a monster by battle, the controller of the Ritual Monster draws 1 card.[/quote']

Djinn Precogster of Rituals

400px-DjinnPrecogsterofRitualsABPF-JP-C.jpg

When you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster' date=' you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard as 1 of the monsters required for the Ritual Summon. If the monster Ritual Summoned using this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent selects and discards 1 card in their Hand.[/quote']

Djinn Curse Enchanter of Rituals

400px-DjinnCurseEnchanterofRitualsABPF-JP-C.jpg

If you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster' date=' you can remove from play this card to treat this card as 1 monster for the required Level of that Ritual Summon. While the Ritual Monster this card was used in the Ritual Summon for is face-up on the field, negate the effect(s) of Synchro Monsters.[/quote'][/align]

Discuss

It's funny since o Ritual summon Relinquish you need both spell and monster' date=' [i']even if you used advanced ritual, I can use Icarus.[/i]

The bolded: ORLY? I DIDN NO DAT. >.>

The italicized: Yes, because you're guaranteed to have the requirements to fulfill Icarus Attack at any given time. OBVIOUSLY.

Guest PikaPerson01

The italicized: Yes' date=' because you're guaranteed to have the requirements to fulfill Icarus Attack at any given time. OBVIOUSLY.

[/quote']

About as frequently as you have Relinquished and the necessary Ritual Spell in hand at any given time.

Hmph. Looks like we're at a cut throat. But at least with Black Whirlwind (that thing aint gonna go down, Konami won't let it) we'll get the cards we need quickly.

Plus, saying rituals are actually good is like saying this song is good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikz9pcBCRJM

Archived