Gentlemen, what do you think of Heavy Storm?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cursed Reaction

Should be at 1. It literally is a game-changer. If someone does play it, and I know, it really is really annoying. It is too strong to put several of these "nuclear bombs" into your deck.

omfg your all hippocrits

everyone on this site agreed storm should be at 0, but now as soon as crab helmet hints towards it being anything other than 0 everyone goes with the safe option of putting storm at one because it increases skill, despite the fact i already knew this, nooone else did :S

wtf hippocrits

omfg your all hippocrits

everyone on this site agreed storm should be at 0' date=' but now as soon as crab helmet hints towards it being anything other than 0 everyone goes with the safe option of putting storm at one because it increases skill, despite the fact i already knew this, nooone else did :S

wtf hippocrits

[/quote']

This alone invalidates your argument.

Anyways, I have no real opinion on Heavy.

omfg your all hippocrits

everyone on this site agreed storm should be at 0' date=' but now as soon as crab helmet hints towards it being anything other than 0 everyone goes with the safe option of putting storm at one because it increases skill, despite the fact i already knew this, nooone else did :S

wtf hippocrits

[/quote']

It's one of those cards that's arguable whether it should be 3 or 0. I used to think 0, but once the idea of there being no actual problem with it at 3, I had no problem with it being at 3. It's much more stupid at 1 than it'd be at 0.

Now I've also even wanted Harpie's Feather Duster at 3 for a few months now. The problem I had with the UKP "raiders" was that they kept citing stackers and not even feeling as though they had to argue their points. >_>

They gave us Fraz though, who has a hell of a lot of tournament and deckbuilding experience and isn't a complete dick, which is nice.

just to say' date=' now that fairy wind, a chainable heavy storm TRAP is out, we might lose heavy.

or we will see a common get banned / limited very fast.

[/quote']

Are you forgetting that Fairy Wind only destroys face up S/T? It will turn out like Twister.

oh, never mind then.

just to say though, I normally don't run heavy, I find it kills me just as much as it kills them, since I tend to have 2+ set at nearly all times.

heavy just forces my plays early.

Archived