[DISC]Divine Grace - Northwemko & Garandolph, Devil King of Destruction

[align=center]Garandolph, Devil King of Destruction

400px-Garandolph%2CDevilKingofDestructionABPF-JP-SR.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Ritual of Destruction". When this card is Ritual Summoned, destroy all other face-up monsters on the field whose DEF is equal to or lower that this card's ATK, and this card gains 100 ATK for every card destroyed by this effect.

Divine Grace - Northwemko

400px-DivineGrace-NorthwemkoSOVR-JP-SR.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Ritual of Grace". When this card is Ritual Summoned, select a number of face-up cards on the field (except this card), up to the number of monsters you used for the Ritual Summon. While any of the selected cards are face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. [/align]

With these 2 cards Rituals will no longer be lifted behind

discuss

Garandolf seems like a fairly dreadful card tbh. If that's the proper text then bottomless and book of moon both prevent other monsters being destroyed, while shrink also can prevent your guys being destroyed too.

Obv a garadolf deck would be playing a fair bit of backrow removal though.

North only protects itself. So all you have with north is a 2700 ATK beatstick that can't be destroyed by card effects as long as the selected cards are on the field. I personally like the garan guy better. With his effect, nearly all monsters will be destroyed and you'll likely end up with a big beatstick and it's even possible to OTK with it (Though it's unlikely.)

Ganandolf' date=' Ahem, Garandolph sucks, One time use but using at least 2 cards to get it out. and

what lvl 7+ monster nowadays doesnt have 2500atk >___>

North is okay, decent staller with a fair atk.

Either way I am racist against blue cards! :(

[/quote']

Up by your User CP, you'll see "Log Out." I recommend you press it, and don't come back till you lrn2playyugimanz.

Archived