is kalut broken or just good support???

I consider Kalut to be limitable solely because it is a common card. I know' date=' it's stupid to say that. But honestly, would anyone have a problem with it had it been a super rare? It'd be a $20 card and much harder to get.

[/quote']

the words "harder to get." don't exist where I am, if someone want's something in some amount, it will likely happen within 2 weeks.

plus, tourney players will have as many copies as they need (or want.) if they plan to go far.

this argument has no basis.

so yes, it would still be a problem if it was a super rare.

I consider Kalut to be limitable solely because it is a common card. I know' date=' it's stupid to say that. But honestly, would anyone have a problem with it had it been a super rare? It'd be a $20 card and much harder to get.

[/quote']

Cool, let's tilt the game even more towards the rich!

Exactly. Blackwing is the People's Deck. Kalut is not broken because it just is. The ability to double Kalut is what makes it broken. The rulings are retarded.

Hmm, hadn't though of that. I guess blackwing now fits into the Gladiator beast category. I agree, the rulings on this card are awful.

But do you guys see where I'm coming from? I mean, would you be all that surprised had konami made Kalut a super-rare? There are far worse super-rares in this game.

Archived