is kalut broken or just good support???

i have lost a lot of respect for corn

You have respected him before?

I will never respect someone who needs to cheat to win a card game.

*looks at his sig*

yer but i fill sorry for him because, firstly he is sponsored i believe so he need to make yu-gi-oh news a lot, so as a result he may of made it obvious so his name would stand out at the next sjc he went to, so their was a higher attendance. so if he doesnt make t16 he has to do something to get mentioned.

kalut is not broken like honest is because it gives a defined amount, it doesn't automaticaly give you victory in the battle.

it comes pretty damn close, but it doesn't let the smallest of things asure victory aganist the OMGWTF final attack of something big.

asurence of victory is what makes honest stupidly unfair.

I would lol if they would let you triple Kalut (if that's not against the rules) you add 4200 that could be OTKABLE maybe if you ould add an extra boost anyway not broken I run it in my deck nothing happens except for my lolable combos

Trip-Kalut is hard to set up and doesn't bring you all that close to making an OTK. 4200 just isn't enough; more is needed.

DNA something (I can't remember but it lets you change the attribute) and change to light + Sirocco + 3 Kaluts + attacking JD + 2 honest = GAME?

DNA Transplant is a Continuous Trap. Judgment Dragoon blows everything up. Therefore' date=' you don't have DNA Transplant, so you don't have Honests, so [b']you get NOTHING. You lose! GOOD DAY SIR![/b]

...also, it's a 7-card combo that relies on the opponent having Summoned their game-winner.

Not only that but under the "If more people played decks like Zombies or BW... I'm sure they would be up there" logic means fusion heros can get up there if enough people play.

No, it means exactly what it says... there are many decks that are at least as good as LS, such as zombies and blackwings, but they are less popular.

Kalut isn't broken.

If it is' date=' so's Rush Recklessly.

[/quote']

That doesn't even begin to make sense. Kalut is 1400 and doesn't need to be Set to use during the opponent's turn. Remember that numbers matter - Rush is balanced now, but would be banworthy if the ATK boost it gave was, say, 4000 - so dismissing Kalut as autobalanced by virtue of having a similar effect is foolhardy.

I consider Kalut to be limitable solely because it is a common card. I know' date=' it's stupid to say that. But honestly, would anyone have a problem with it had it been a super rare? It'd be a $20 card and much harder to get.

[/quote']

Cool, let's tilt the game even more towards the rich!

Exactly. Blackwing is the People's Deck. Kalut is not broken because it just is. The ability to double Kalut is what makes it broken. The rulings are retarded.

Archived