Stupid YCM posters

So... you guys may have seen this post:

So...you guys may have seen this post:

Dude...trust me' date=' i know people like that too. One of my friends "Hash mashtered Dragginz and Zawmbeez sho i runz dem in one dek!!!!11!!1!ONE!1!!Eleven!" [b']He's an okay player, but when i told him that if he knew what he was doing with Dragons he'd be running Hopeless. In response, he said: "What's hopeless?"

He's honestly okay, but he thinks that Godwin's EBI is good and that Return from the DD is a bad card since i run it just to pull 3 monsters back temporarily.[/b]

The bolded part is an admittance to my ignorance...

This child is older than me (By like a year.) and he is by-far one of the worst the worst YGO player i have ever met. He thinks that The Dark Door, Gravity Bind, and WoRL all belong in zombies; He runs psychics so he can use Psycho Gunner; HE DECKS ANY FORKIN' CARD I SAY IS GOOD; He thinks that Armed Dragon Levels up as soon as it's summoned; HE THOUGHT MST NEGATED; HE DECKS NEAR 60 CARDS; he traded me an Ultra Rare CoTH and a Hyper Pscho Gunner/AM for a SDD/AM; He's gonna give my friend a Sangan for Snipe Hunter. I swear i've told this guy what to take out of his deck to run an efficient n00b zombie deck and he told me "But daz what makesh mah deck sho good."

So guys...what should i do with this guy? He's such a bad YGO player it's hilarious, but i want him to actually be good at this game. Seriously, this guy has some pretty bad emotional issues; he'd cry if he lost at a tournament cause he thinks his deck is great.

I'll try to get a deck-list for Monday just to show you the misconception that is Christopher Nguyen.

This child is younger than me (By like 8 years) and he is by-far one of the worst the worst poster I have ever read from in the TCG section. He thinks this is a place to complain about the younger people who plays this game. I mean if you want to help him go ahead we don't need to know this. If he doesn't listen, show him winning decklist and he'll see the good zombie decks/cards. You can also prove him that he needs to run about 40 cards to get better odds.

So guys... what should we do with this guy?

Aside from this short sarcastic story discuss Mezuki so that this thread doesn't fit in the category of threads to complain about younger people playing YGO.

If BfaDD was banned and Mezuki was at 3, Zombies would be way more balanced because the most a Mezuki could give you would be a plus off a discard cost after searching it via Goblin Zombie. As it stands, Mezuki being at 2 makes little difference when both Mezuki and Plague can all be put back with 1 card.

Archived