Chaos Sorcerer [DISC]

You can read the rulebook. ^.^

The theoretical understanding I was speaking of' date=' was, of course, relating to banlist placement rather than actual decision-making during a duel. Though perhaps a certain level of experience is needed to get a feel for how interaction works in the game, it's really not necessary to have played against a card to be able to comprehend how it might combo, what advantage it can generate, and how aggressively it tends to play. It is these factors which determine a card's placement on the banlist, not the card's viability in a given format.

[/quote']

Extremely true, although it doesnt hurt to play the game to have a feel to it =)

I see, now its much more clear if you put it that way. although i find some cards been ban or where about to be ban kinda stupid in a way, Example the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon almost got ban before it could reach his 3rd week of been release on the U.S. (That would have been totally pointless to make it an official TCG just to get ban later instead of making TI to begin with.)

well i guess this discussion could end now since i see where he can be ban-worthy. thanks for explaining it for me The Dark One and sorry for any unnecessary insult that where totally out of place.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can read the rulebook. ^.^

The theoretical understanding I was speaking of' date=' was, of course, relating to banlist placement rather than actual decision-making during a duel. Though perhaps a certain level of experience is needed to get a feel for how interaction works in the game, it's really not necessary to have played against a card to be able to comprehend how it might combo, what advantage it can generate, and how aggressively it tends to play. It is these factors which determine a card's placement on the banlist, not the card's viability in a given format.

[/quote']

Extremely true, although it doesnt hurt to play the game to have a feel to it =)

I see, now its much more clear if you put it that way. although i find some cards been ban or where about to be ban kinda stupid in a way, Example the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon almost got ban before it could reach his 3rd week of been release on the U.S. (That would have been totally pointless to make it an official TCG just to get ban later instead of making TI to begin with.)

well i guess this discussion could end now since i see where he can be ban-worthy. thanks for explaining it for me The Dark One and sorry for any unnecessary insult that where totally out of place.

He tells you a card has a combo and you understand, but we give it to you point blank and you can't funking get it?

GET THE funk OUT.

He tells you a card has a combo and you understand' date=' but we give it to you point blank and you can't f***ing get it?

GET THE f*** OUT.

[/quote']

Actually, he gave it more of an in deep explanatory to it rather than reading ban-worthy without people explaining it or giving reason to it. for all i could care, the first guy could say is ban worthy and the rest follow as a chain to its answer.

And since im not much familiar with the synchro, they totally escape me for even more they could benefit to this card rather saying spells and traps most of the time for it.

and your not helping, besides everyone makes mistakes no?

Archived