Chaos Sorcerer [DISC]

not ban worthy' date=' to many weaknesses for him.

[/quote']

You suck at this.

Oh, and this should definitely be an Ultra or Ultimate. Hell, I wouldn't mind this bastard as a Ghost either. xD

So your saying you let it be summon? you don't destroy it when its coming out? you don't remove any cards from your opponents graveyard so that this card becomes useless in your opponents hand? dang man you really suck at this.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes' date=' because Burial from a Different Dimension, Solemn Judgment, and Trap Dustshoot don't exist.

Oh, and while I'm at it: CED can be destroyed upon summon. Let's unban him.

[/quote']

funk NO!!!!

CED shall rest in peace for the rest of YGO til a even more broken card can challenge his control over this game!

*cough* Black Wing Dragon *cough*

Yep, BWD and CED shall fight each other in a epic battle. Everyone, choose a side.

Yes' date=' because Burial from a Different Dimension, Solemn Judgment, and Trap Dustshoot don't exist.[/b']

yea because Dark bribe, Destruction Jammer, Trap Jammer, does not exist or as you said as well Solemn Judgment and Trap Dustshoot

As for the CED, you really don't know what your saying do you? comparing CS with CED is like comparing an apple with a bannana, both monsters perform differently. the only possible thing that is equal is the payment to summon them. so leave CED ban for ever unless that Konami says other wise.

This is Ulti would be awesome.

Konami I demand a reprint in the next Turbo Pack.

No it wouldn't. It would be a waste.

Yes' date=' because Burial from a Different Dimension, Solemn Judgment, and Trap Dustshoot don't exist.[/b']

yea because Dark bribe, Destruction Jammer, Trap Jammer, does not exist or as you said as well Solemn Judgment and Trap Dustshoot

As for the CED, you really don't know what your saying do you? comparing CS with CED is like comparing an apple with a bannana, both monsters perform differently. the only possible thing that is equal is the payment to summon them. so leave CED ban for ever unless that Konami says other wise.

Saying you can counter a card is a meaningless argument. You can counter any card in the game, so in using the logic of "o, you can counter it, so lets keep it unbanned" works for any card.

And while this and CED are on different levels this is still very much so ban worthy.

lolKonami

lolTrapJammer

lolDestructionJammer

lolDarkBribehasnothingtodowithCED

lolYCM

Oh, and we should unban Yata too. Any card that has counters should be unbanned by your logic.

So then the banlist is pointless right?

Saying you can counter a card is a meaningless argument. You can counter any card in the game' date=' so in using the logic of "o, you can counter it, so lets keep it unbanned" works for any card.

And while this and CED are on different levels this is still very much so ban worthy.

[/quote']

true that any card can be counter, except those if the card says so that you cant negate its activation or summoning. but think about it, you people are thinking like this card is much worse than CED. i mean, CS doesnt destroy both players hand and field plus not to mention deal 300 damage to your opponent for every card that was sent to the graveyard (which includes both players) like CED. CS only does is remove one monster on the field out of play, thats about it. CS is nothing in compare to CED which is almost literally is a God beast, im surprise they dint even gave him immunity against Spells and Trap cards or cannot been destroy in battle while they were at it.

lolKonami

lolTrapJammer

lolDestructionJammer

lolDarkBribehasnothingtodowithCED

lolYCM

Oh' date=' and we should unban Yata too. Any card that has counters should be unbanned by your logic.

So then the banlist is pointless right?

[/quote']

i only mention that card if your where saying if the opponent use another card to counter. what the hell it has to do with CED? or for that matter why did you even mention CED with that card?

they could unban yata, if they give him a draw back, perhaps everytime the opponent attacks with that card it receives 1000 damage to its on life points and the opponent heals 1000 life points, and no monster can atk while that card is on the field. but it will never happened since konami knows people will buy the cards even if they are overpower and laught in front of our faces.

as for the ban list, if your saying is pointless is your opinion not mine, i never mention the banlist been pointless all im saying that if the card is going to be ban it has to be for something extremely drastic like CED and Yata.

lolDroutTrigger.

Trollaccount.

if im a troll then i presume your the spamming god mother then.

Saying you can counter a card is a meaningless argument. You can counter any card in the game' date=' so in using the logic of "o, you can counter it, so lets keep it unbanned" works for any card.

[/quote']

true that any card can be counter, except those if the card says so that you cant negate its activation or summoning. but think about it, you people are thinking like this card is much worse than CED. i mean, CS doesnt destroy both players hand and field plus not to mention deal 300 damage to your opponent for every card that was sent to the graveyard (which includes both players) like CED. CS only does is remove one monster on the field out of play, thats about it. CS is nothing in compare to CED which is almost literally is a God beast, im surprise they dint even gave him immunity against Spells and Trap cards or cannot been destroy in battle while they were at it.

I didn't read the bold because you didn't read my post.

Listen. Chaos Sorcerer is pretty much inherently a +1. You know that right?

Summon, priority to remove, they chain bottomless. You lose 1 Chaos Sorcerer, without having even expended your Normal Summon. Your opponent just lost a monster and a valuable defensive trap, leaving their field, if not wide open, than in a considerably vulnerable position.

If he isn't chained to, he provides instant synchro fodder for a Stardust, after having already payed for himself via his removal effect. You realize that it was the payed-for synchro summons that made teledad broken?

Sorcerer is a broken card. He isn't fitting perfectly into any meta .deks right now, but that doesn't make his nature any less unacceptable.

that didn't even make sense what you just said.

Listen. Chaos Sorcerer is pretty much inherently a +1. You know that right?

Summon' date=' priority to remove, they chain bottomless. You lose 1 Chaos Sorcerer, without having even expended your Normal Summon. Your opponent just lost a monster and a valuable defensive trap, leaving their field, if not wide open, than in a considerably vulnerable position.

If he isn't chained to, he provides instant synchro fodder for a Stardust, after having already payed for himself via his removal effect. You realize that it was the payed-for synchro summons that made teledad broken?

Sorcerer is a broken card. He isn't fitting perfectly into any meta .deks right now, but that doesn't make his nature any less unacceptable.

[/quote']

Yes, i know that CS could be a dangerous monsters if you let be, I have face him many times in the past when the era of removing monsters from the field was on its prime. but is not like your opponent is not gonna do something about it you know.

as for him been use for synchro, i see where you are getting at, im not familiar much with the 5dds era ( i haven't been able to watch the show even because of my job but i have been searching info about it). i stop playing yugioh after JunkWarrior card set and when the REDMD came out im pretty much trading cards only (so far manaage to collect the entire Yugioh 1 era that was available, im 70% on the GX and 10% on 5dds.

true is a dangerous card, but if he is not fitting on any meta decks (for now, maybe with this sin cards that would come out might even give him the ultimate ban that people want) then it can't possible be useful and dangerous of exaggeration people make it to believe, don't you think?.

I mean come on, comparing it with CED and Yata is way off.

^^All cards can be countered and removed. The fact that you can reuse CS removal effect again and become Synchro fodder makes him banworthy. And I don't see how this sin archetype would make an impact to CS...

CS is fit into any meta deck with mostly DARK and LIGHT monsters, I suppose.

CS is still banworthy...

Yes it does. I stopped reading your post when you said

"you people are thinking like this card is much worse than CED"

I did so because you clearly didn't read my post are simply can't understand what I'm saying.

If you don't even play the game, then you clearly don't have a leg to stand on.

Also, the show in no way represents the game.

Lastly, I described how Chaos Sorcerer gives you significant advantage even when properly dealt with by the opponent.

So yes, it's not like they won't do anything, because if they don't, they could very well lose the game. But even if they do take action, they will still be taking a hit.

A card that provides its user advantage even when responded to is a card that you need to think a little about.

If you don't even play the game' date=' then you clearly don't have a leg to stand on.

[/quote']

Hi.

Wassup.

You play on YVD, do you not?

Additionally, you don't need to play something to have a theoretical understanding of it. Your opinions of the game are based off of that theoretical understanding.

He is trying to base his opinion of CS off of his experience with it and with the game. He's doesn't play the game. His experience therefore, is rather useless.

Yes it does. I stopped readong your post when you said

I ddn so because you clearly didn't read my post are simply can't understand what I'm saying.

well pretty much the majority of people here locally and on some other sites i go' date=' they consider him as the Son CED and which he must be ban for that reason alone so. "The Dark One" pretty much gave me a much more understanding example of the deadliest combo he has even with for synchro monsters instead of hearing alot the "Son OF CED" or banworthy and thats it. i should have explain a bit more clear of what i was talking about.

-If you don't even play the game, then you clearly don't have a leg to stand on.

-Also, the show in no way represents the game.

-Lastly, I described how Chaos Sorcerer gives you significant advantage even when properly dealt with by the opponent.

-So yes, it's not like they won't do anything, because if they don't, they could very well lose the game. But even if they do take action, they will still be taking a hit.

-A card that provides its user advantage even when responded to is a card that you need to think a little about.

- so because i stopped playing at the starting point of the synchro era then that makes me i don't have anything to say nor give opinion about it? that is kinda foolish to think like that, i would have understand if i was a greenhorn starting the game but i have my years.

- of course the anime show game is not the same as the real one, when im saying about searching information i meant learn from what era is this, what it brings now ( which is the synchro) and so on.

- yes and i agree, just making sure this has nothing to do comparing it with CED or people on this forum thinks like that way.

Drout Trigger is a joke.

yes' date=' im a joke because i only post short sentences that has nothing to do whatsoever with the topic in hand except insulting the member right?

Additionally, you don't need to play something to have a theoretical understanding of it. Your opinions of the game are based off of that theoretical understanding.

He is trying to base his opinion of CS off of his experience with it and with the game. He's doesn't play the game. His experience therefore, is rather useless.

- Use to play the game, in some point in time everyone has to stop. i decided to stop here, but that doesnt mean i will not check it out time to time to see what is new or not.

- that statement didn't make sense, your saying that i don't need to play something to have a theoretical understanding of it? you must be kidding. Is like saying i don't need to learn to write or speak just to understand it. everything has to be learn even from playing the game to understand the rules and what you can do and not.

- im basing my opinion of facing that monster in the past so clearly i have played the game and have experience with it, i already stated that. I know first handed how dangerous the card can be before the introduction of the synchro era.

you are the only one so far that gave me a more elaborated information of the CS combo and its better use on Synchro. instead of reading ban-worthy so many times without explanation or cause for it or just insulting a member giving its on opinion, for all i could care people are all saying ban-worthy just to imitate the first guy because they don't know nothing.

but now saying that people don't need to play the game to understand it has left me with some doubts.

Yes it does. I stopped readong your post when you said

I ddn so because you clearly didn't read my post are simply can't understand what I'm saying.

well pretty much the majority of people here locally and on some other sites i go' date=' they consider him as the Son CED and which he must be ban for that reason alone so. "The Dark One" pretty much gave me a much more understanding example of the deadliest combo he has even with for synchro monsters instead of hearing alot the "Son OF CED" or banworthy and thats it. i should have explain a bit more clear of what i was talking about.

-If you don't even play the game, then you clearly don't have a leg to stand on.

-Also, the show in no way represents the game.

-Lastly, I described how Chaos Sorcerer gives you significant advantage even when properly dealt with by the opponent.

-So yes, it's not like they won't do anything, because if they don't, they could very well lose the game. But even if they do take action, they will still be taking a hit.

-A card that provides its user advantage even when responded to is a card that you need to think a little about.

- so because i stopped playing at the starting point of the synchro era then that makes me i don't have anything to say nor give opinion about it? that is kinda foolish to think like that, i would have understand if i was a greenhorn starting the game but i have my years.

- of course the anime show game is not the same as the real one, when im saying about searching information i meant learn from what era is this, what it brings now ( which is the synchro) and so on.

- yes and i agree, just making sure this has nothing to do comparing it with CED or people on this forum thinks like that way.

Drout Trigger is a joke.

yes' date=' im a joke because i only post short sentences that has nothing to do whatsoever with the topic in hand except insulting the member right?

- Use to play the game, in some point in time everyone has to stop. i decided to stop here, but that doesnt mean i will not check it out time to time to see what is new or not.

- that statement didn't make sense, your saying that i don't need to play something to have a theoretical understanding of it? you must be kidding. Is like saying i don't need to learn to write or speak just to understand it. everything has to be learn even from playing the game to understand the rules and what you can do and not.

- im basing my opinion of facing that monster in the past so clearly i have played the game and have experience with it, i already stated that. I know first handed how dangerous the card can be before the introduction of the synchro era.

you are the only one so far that gave me a more elaborated information of the CS combo and its better use on Synchro. instead of reading ban-worthy so many times without explanation or cause for it or just insulting a member giving its on opinion, for all i could care people are all saying ban-worthy just to imitate the first guy because they don't know nothing.

but now saying that people don't need to play the game to understand it has left me with some doubts.

You can read the rulebook. ^.^

The theoretical understanding I was speaking of, was, of course, relating to banlist placement rather than actual decision-making during a duel. Though perhaps a certain level of experience is needed to get a feel for how interaction works in the game, it's really not necessary to have played against a card to be able to comprehend how it might combo, what advantage it can generate, and how aggressively it tends to play. It is these factors which determine a card's placement on the banlist, not the card's viability in a given format.

Archived