-The Six Samurai- support pack

sektorki

Hi everyone, it´s my first post here and i hope you like the ideas i was dreami.. i mean creating. good, bad or too broken your opinion its my way to correct this ideas..

EDITS:

- thanks "Genma no Ou" x the addition of your synchro, it Rocks!

- thanks "Bringerofcake" x the OCG corrections and the advices

- thanks again "Genma no Ou" x the cool ideas

SPELLS/TRAP

"The Six" Training Ground

Spell - Field

Each time a "Six Samurai" is summoned, place 1 Bushido Counter on this card. When a card with a Bushido Counter(s) is destroyed, place its Bushido Counters on this card. All "Six Samurai" and "Shien" monsters gain 100 ATK and DEF for each Bushido Counter(s) on this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Bushido Counter from this card instead.

Medal of Courage and Dedication

Spell - Equip

Equip only to a "Six Samurai" monster. It gains 300 ATK and DEF When the equipped monster attacks, put 1 Bushido Counter on it. For each Bushido Counter on this card, the equipped monster gains 200 ATK. If it would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

The Honor of Self-Sacrifice

Trap - Counter

If all your monsters would be destroyed by a card effect, tribute 1 "Six Samurai" monster to negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it.

Spirit of Loyalty

Trap - Normal

You can only activate this card if your opponent declares an attack. Negate that attack and Special Summon 1 "Six Samurai Token" (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 2000) in Defense Position on your side of the field.

MONSTERS

Shien´s Warrior

WIND

Level: 4

[Warrior/Effect]

This card cannot attack unless you control another "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monster.If a "Six Samurai" monster would be destroyed, you can tribute this card instead.

ATK/ 2000

DEF/ 200

Apprentice of the Six Samurai

WATER

Level: 2

[Warrior/Tuner]

If you control 2 or more "Six Samurai" monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

ATK/ 800

DEF/ 1200

Envoy of the Six Samurai

WATER

Level: 3

[Warrior/Effect]

While at least 1 other "Six Samurai" monster exists on your side of the field, your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Six Samurai" monster from your hand.

ATK/ 1400

DEF/ 100

Nobu - Shien´s Emmisary

WIND

[Warrior/Effect]

This card's name is always treated as "Six Samurai" while it is not in your Deck. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy another "Six Samurai" monster you control instead.

ATK/ 1900

DEF/ 1100

Blacksmith of the Six Samurai

DARK

Level: 1

[Warrior/Effect]

You can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to select and activate one of the following effects:

* Add 1 "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

* Discard 1 "Six Samurai" Card, draw 2 cards.

ATK/ 400

DEF/ 1800

Haya the Secret Six Samurai

FIRE

Level: 5

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

"Blacksmith of The Six Samurai" + "Hand of The Six Samurai"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Summoned, place 3 Bushido Counter on it (max. 3). This card gains 100 ATK for each Bushido Counter on it. Once per turn you can remove a Bushido Counter from a card you control to destroy 1 card on the field.

ATK/ 2000

DEF/ 1600

Enishi - Shien´s General

LIGHT

Level: 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

"Blacksmith of The Six Samurai" + "Enishi, Shien's Chancellor "

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

ATK/ 2600

DEF/ 1600

The Six Samurai Army - "Honou"

LIGHT

Level: 9

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending 4 "Six Samurai" monsters you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) The Attribute of this card is also treated as WIND, WATER, FIRE, and EARTH. You can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Six Samurai" monster from your Deck to your hand instead of conducting a normal draw in your Draw Phase. If this card would be destroyed, you can send a "Six Samurai" monster from your hand to the graveyard instead.

ATK/ 2900

DEF/ 2200

Shien - Lord of the Six Samurai

LIGHT

Level: 10

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

"Great Shogun Shien" + 2 "Six Samurai" monsters

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is summoned succesfully, destroys all the opponent's Spell/Trap Cards on the field. Your opponent can activate only 1 Spell/Trap Card each turn. If this card would be destroyed, you can send one "Six Samurai" monster from you hand to the graveyard instead.

ATK/ 3200

DEF/ 2500

("Genma no Ou" original card *thanks!*)

The Six Samurai Elite - Shien's Paladin

EARTH

[Warrior/Synchro/Effect]

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monsters

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monster from your hand. Your opponent can only activate 1 Spell/Trap Card each turn. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 "Six samurai" monster in your Graveyard instead.

ATK/ 3300

DEF/ 2800

I have a totally awesome Synchro Monster that I'd like to add if I could.

[spoiler=Awesome Synchro]

The Six Samurai Elite - Shien's Paladin

EARTH

[Warrior/Synchro/Effect]

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monsters

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monster from your hand. Your opponent can only activate 1 Spell or Trap card per turn. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove from play 1 "Six samurai" monster in your Graveyard instead.

ATK/ 3300

DEF/ 2800

As for your cards: 9/10 man.

Hi everyone' date=' it´s my first post here and i hope you like the ideas i was dreami.. i mean creating. good, bad or too broken your opinion its my way to correct this ideas..

SPELLS/TRAP

Spell - Field

Each time a "Six Samurai" is summoned, place 1 Bushido Counter on this card. When a card with a Bushido Counter(s) is destroyed, place its Bushido Counters on this card. All "Six Samurai" and "Shien" monsters gain 100 ATK and DEF for each Bushido Counter(s) on this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Bushido Counter from this card instead.

[b']So, it's essentially a SS Citadel? I can dig.[/b]

Spell - Equip

Equip only to a "Six Samurai" monster. It gains 300 ATK and DEF When the equipped monster attacks, put 1 Bushido Counter on it. For each Bushido Counter on this card, the equipped monster gains 200 ATK. If it would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

Eh. This is pretty solid.

Spell - Quick play

If all your monsters would be destroyed by a card effect, tribute 1 "Six Samurai" monster to negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it.

Needs to be a counter trap. Otherwise, decent.

Spirit of Loyalty

Trap - Normal

You can only activate this card if your opponent declares an attack. Negate that attack and Special Summon 1 "Six Samurai Token" (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 2000) in Defense Position on your side of the field.

Good. Not much more to say than that.

MONSTERS

Shien´s Warrior

WIND

[Warrior/Normal]

A noble soldier from the Mist lands who swear his life to protect and serve his almighty lord.

ATK/ 2000

DEF/ 200

A Shien Warwolf isn't something that can help. It doesn't do much in the way of support either.

WATER

[Warrior/Normal/Tuner]

Training hard every day, this youngster is determined to become himself a great warrior to support the Six Samurai.

ATK/ 1400

DEF/ 100

A 3-star SS normal tuner? Eh. I'd give it an effect.

Envoy of the Six Samurai

WATER

[Warrior/Effect]

When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Six Samurai" monster from your hand.

ATK/ 800

DEF/ 1200

Sam Captain? This helps the swarm effort, but not much else.

Nobu - Shien´s Emmisary

WIND

[Warrior/Effect]

This card's name is always treated as "Six Samurai" while it is not in your Deck. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy another "Six Samurai" monster you control instead.

ATK/ 1900

DEF/ 1100

MAKE LEVEL 4. NAO.

DARK

[Warrior/Effect]

You can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to select and activate one of the following effects:

* Add 1 "Six Samurai" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

* If there are other "Six Samurai" cards in your Graveyard, you can draw 2 cards.

ATK/ 400

DEF/ 1800

That second effect should discard a Sam. They could use a bit of Draw Power.

DARK

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Summoned, place 3 Bushido Counter on it (max. 3). This card gains 100 ATK for each Bushido Counter on it. You can remove a Bushido Counter from this card to destroy 1 card on the field.

ATK/ 2000

DEF/ 1600

Sam Arcanite? Eh. Maybe make it a once per turn effect.

Enishi - Shien´s General

LIGHT

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card's is always treated as "Six Samurai" monster. Once per turn, you can remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

ATK/ 2600

DEF/ 1600

I'd personally use regular Enishi, as you've kinda upgraded him to Chaos Sorcerer for more cards.

FIRE

Level: 8

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending 3 "Six Samurai" monsters you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Special Summoned, add a "Six Samurai" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. If this card would be destroyed, you can send a "Six Samurai" monster from your hand to the graveyard instead.

ATK/ 2800

DEF/ 2000

Now THIS is a Fusion! Even though more than likely you're better off not fusing, this IS a handy backup.

Light

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. Your opponent can activate only 1 Spell Card each turn. If this card would be destroyed, you can send one "Six Samurai" monster from you hand to the graveyard instead.

ATK/ 3200

DEF/ 2500

Again, it's balancing whether three monsters is worth more than one. This time I say nay (Limiting the opponent to 1 Trap on your turn sounds better than this effect to me.)

There are some gems here, but there are others I find outclassed by other cards.

8/10

BTW: I also cleaned up the OCG on the cards. If anything, implement these changes. They'll make your cards look more professional.

Thanks for the corrections, i did the most of the changes you advice me, the vanillas cards are like that for the variety, im not too agree to use synchros with this archetype but still the one thing we saw in sams are variety (at least in their effects)

im still thinking to give enishi/fusion another effect

EDIT: Enishi/fusion and Shien/fusion effect were upgraded

[spoiler=sektorki]

SPELLS/TRAP

Spell - Field

Each time a "Six Samurai" is summoned' date=' place 1 Bushido Counter on this card. When a card with a Bushido Counter(s) is destroyed, place its Bushido Counters on this card. All "Six Samurai" and "Shien" monsters gain 100 ATK and DEF for each Bushido Counter(s) on this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Bushido Counter from this card instead.

Spell - Equip

Spell - Quick play

Spirit of Loyalty

Trap - Normal

MONSTERS

Shien´s Warrior

WIND

[Warrior/Normal]

A noble soldier from the Mist lands who swear his life to protect and serve his almighty lord.

ATK/ 2000

DEF/ 200

A Shien Warwolf isn't something that can help. It doesn't do much in the way of support either.

Agreed. 1 Positive and 1 Negative effect would work.

WATER

[Warrior/Normal/Tuner]

Training hard every day, this youngster is determined to become himself a great warrior to support the Six Samurai.

ATK/ 1400

DEF/ 100

I think I know one, too.

Envoy of the Six Samurai

WATER

[Warrior/Effect]

When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Six Samurai" monster from your hand.

ATK/ 800

DEF/ 1200

If it were a Tuner, though, it'd rock.

Nobu - Shien´s Emmisary

WIND

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/ 1900

DEF/ 1100

MAKE LEVEL 4. NAO.

Srsly.

DARK

[Warrior/Effect]

* If there are other "Six Samurai" cards in your Graveyard, you can draw 2 cards.

ATK/ 400

DEF/ 1800

Yes it should.

DARK

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Summoned, place 3 Bushido Counter on it (max. 3). This card gains 100 ATK for each Bushido Counter on it. You can remove a Bushido Counter from this card to destroy 1 card on the field.

ATK/ 2000

DEF/ 1600

Then I'd also make it remove from a card you control, not just itself.

Enishi - Shien´s General

LIGHT

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card's is always treated as "Six Samurai" monster. Once per turn, you can remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

ATK/ 2600

DEF/ 1600

I'd personally use regular Enishi, as you've kinda upgraded him to Chaos Sorcerer for more cards.

You could take out that last bit, peut-etre.

FIRE

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending 3 "Six Samurai" monsters you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Special Summoned, add a "Six Samurai" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. If this card would be destroyed, you can send a "Six Samurai" monster from your hand to the graveyard instead.

ATK/ 2800

DEF/ 2000

Now THIS is a Fusion! Even though more than likely you're better off not fusing, this IS a handy backup.

Light

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. Your opponent can activate only 1 Spell Card each turn. If this card would be destroyed, you can send one "Six Samurai" monster from you hand to the graveyard instead.

ATK/ 3200

DEF/ 2500

Again, it's balancing whether three monsters is worth more than one. This time I say nay (Limiting the opponent to 1 Trap on your turn sounds better than this effect to me.)

Try these:

[spoiler=Changes]

Shien´s Warrior

WIND

[Warrior/Effect]

This card cannot attack unless you control another "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monster. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy 1 other "Six Samurai" monster you control instead.

ATK/ 2000

DEF/ 200

WATER

[Warrior/Tuner]

If you control 2 or more "Six Samurai" monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

ATK/ 1400

DEF/ 100

[spoiler=sektorki]

SPELLS/TRAP

Spell - Field

Each time a "Six Samurai" is summoned' date=' place 1 Bushido Counter on this card. When a card with a Bushido Counter(s) is destroyed, place its Bushido Counters on this card. All "Six Samurai" and "Shien" monsters gain 100 ATK and DEF for each Bushido Counter(s) on this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Bushido Counter from this card instead.

Spell - Equip

Spell - Quick play

Spirit of Loyalty

Trap - Normal

MONSTERS

Shien´s Warrior

WIND

[Warrior/Normal]

ATK/ 2000

DEF/ 200

Agreed. 1 Positive and 1 Negative effect would work.

WATER

[Warrior/Normal/Tuner]

ATK/ 1400

DEF/ 100

I think I know one, too.

Envoy of the Six Samurai

WATER

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/ 800

DEF/ 1200

If it were a Tuner, though, it'd rock.

Nobu - Shien´s Emmisary

WIND

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/ 1900

DEF/ 1100

MAKE LEVEL 4. NAO.

Srsly.

DARK

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/ 400

DEF/ 1800

Yes it should.

DARK

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/ 2000

DEF/ 1600

Then I'd also make it remove from a card you control, not just itself.

Enishi - Shien´s General

LIGHT

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/ 2600

DEF/ 1600

You could take out that last bit, peut-etre.

FIRE

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/ 2800

DEF/ 2000

Light

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/ 3200

DEF/ 2500

Try these:

[spoiler=Changes]

Shien´s Warrior

WIND

[Warrior/Effect]

This card cannot attack unless you control another "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monster. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy 1 other "Six Samurai" monster you control instead.

ATK/ 2000

DEF/ 200

WATER

[Warrior/Tuner]

ATK/ 1400

DEF/ 100

FIRST: man, please read the correction i already made of the cards, dont just quote without reading well

SECOND: about "envoy" if you didnt read carefully it say´s "When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon.." that means not only normal also include special summon (footsolider, call, return of ss, DEST, etc..) if you had played with six sams you will know that this card by itself its a swarming motor to support the archetype.

THIRD: about the effects ides, i liked (specially the "aprendice") the "Shien´s Warrior" i was thinking that it should sacrifice to protect the sams instead of be protected by them.

FOURTH: fixed!, thanks dude

FIRST: man' date=' please read the correction i already made of the cards, don't just quote without reading well

[b']My Apologies:[/b]

[spoiler=Reviews part II]

DARK

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Summoned, place 3 Bushido Counter on it (max. 3). This card gains 100 ATK for each Bushido Counter on it. Once per turn you can remove a Bushido Counter from this card to destroy 1 card on the field.

ATK/ 2000

DEF/ 1600

Again... 2300 ATK, then 2200 once it's effect is used. Not that big for 2 monsters. That's why I suggested "FROM A CARD YOU CONTROL" for Counter Removal.

Enishi - Shien´s General

LIGHT

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn, you can remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn. You can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Six Samurai" monster from your Deck to your hand instead of conducting a normal draw in your Draw Phase.

ATK/ 2600

DEF/ 1600

Freed for SS? An improvement certainly.

FIRE

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/ 2800

DEF/ 2000

LIGHT

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is summoned succesfully, destroys all the opponent's Spell/Trap Cards on the field. Your opponent can activate only 1 Spell/Trap Card each turn. If this card would be destroyed, you can send one "Six Samurai" monster from you hand to the graveyard instead.

ATK/ 3200

DEF/ 2500

Awesome.

SECOND: about "envoy" if you didn't read carefully it say´s "When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon.." that means not only normal also include special summon (footsolider, call, return of ss, DEST, etc..) if you had played with six sams you will know that this card by itself its a swarming motor to support the archetype.

Indeed it is, but it has low ATK and drains the hand.

THIRD: about the effects ides, i liked (specially the "apprentice") the "Shien´s Warrior" i was thinking that it should sacrifice to protect the sams instead of be protected by them.

That works too.

FOURTH: fixed!, thanks dude

You're welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

interesting cards' date=' though quite a few of them are underpowered and don't really help Six Samurai much. May i ask why many of the names involve Shien?

[/quote']

Maybe the underpower you said its justified by the function that six samurai had with is that they work with other six sams for make it functional their habilites, this cards habilities maybe ar note awesome but their are just what i think the deck needs to become competitive

The use of "Shien" monsters its also for justify the third effect of Gateway of the Six Samurai

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm....well I like your choice of cards, especially for the Six Samurai's, now I'm a noob around here, so exucss my lack of experince:

Well again, I like the way all of these cards sound like, especially the traps, and spells, as for the monsters, well I have a E-Hero deck, so I'm pretty good at some fusion deck stretagy's, but the monsters that would require fusions, well I like it, since the use of a polymazation (sorry, I'm a little off) will definately get in the way. But as for the tuner idea, well I don't have any syncro monsters, so I really don't care.

All in all, sounds pretty solid, just come up with more spells and traps.

P.S. I don't mean to spam, or whatever the term may be, but I was also thinking of making a series of new monsters that are relating to the Six Samurai's, which I'm calling "Ninja of the Samurai [insert name]" which would be cool if you, the creator of this tread could help me with, as well anybody who's interested.

Archived