Winged Kuriboh LV 9

Kuriboh deck?

Kuribohs are both LIGHT and DARK.

Chaos-theme says hi

Chaos Kuribohs..... Arm....we must create this deck and over run the meta with evil furry lil balls of doom! Our balls shall be on every mat in every tourny!

*laughs madly*

I dont know wether to take this seriously, or just burst into laughter over how ridiculous it sounds.

You use Flute of Kuriboh to provide tribute fodder for something like Raiza/Caius, and then proceed to Remove it from there, via, one of the Chaos monsters.

"After they resolves"

Anybody else notice that grammar fail?

That's not the official card. Look at the Set ID. "JP". It's a translation' date=' likely made into the displayed card with an image editor. That's not to say they can't screw up the grammar on official cards though; check "Destiny Hero - Plasma".

[/quote']

well i assume that was not the officil card, but i found what it seems it is.

"After they resolves"

Anybody else notice that grammar fail?

That's not the official card. Look at the Set ID. "JP". It's a translation' date=' likely made into the displayed card with an image editor. That's not to say they can't screw up the grammar on official cards though; check "Destiny Hero - Plasma".

[/quote']

well i assume that was not the officil card, but i found what it seems it is.

Looks like it. ^_^

See, it doesn't have the grammatical error. As for WKL9's virtues, it's Berserk Dragon and Level Eater fodder. =) It only becomes large enough of a beatstick to be worth running in the middle game though, and those don't tend to happen these days.

Archived