NO MORE ASKING, NO MORE BS

SushiTheLegend

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A moderator is meant to MODERATE' date=' not deal with whiny people.

[/quote']

Funny, I thought moderating meant dealing with EVERYBODY... including the whiny people. And the misinformed people. I guess it just comes down to whining ABOUT the whiny people...

Anyway, if you don't like the way this works, then get a better system or pursue a different line of work. INFORM people... goodness...

And I'm pretty sure the most common age of visitors to this website is something like... ehhhh, 12. Maybe 13, at best. If you're going to moderate a site that caters to those ages, then you're going to have to suck it up and deal.

It makes sense to me and "Muluck".

And I'm pretty sure the most common age of visitors to this website is something like... ehhhh' date=' 12. Maybe 13, at best. If you're going to moderate a site that caters to those ages, then you're going to have to suck it up and deal.

[/quote']

I'm one of those 12-year olds here. Next year I'm... (Obvious...) Anyways, the new rules make me never wanna go for a name change until the rules change.

Muluck's wisdom is too wise for me. But I think I managed to understand it.

Nope, nothing against the new rules. It has its advantages.

Personally I dislike the new rules, and as far as catering for said people I know it does. But when you get people who PM you when you had in your signature for like 2 months that you don't/can't do name changes it is a bit annoying. It's like they somehow think you can do it because you're a Moderator and because you're a Moderator you have this ungodly power above everyone else.

Oh and here is FP's comment on the shop thing.

The myBB Plaza is simply an unnecessary add-on; it would make the site's interface more cluttered and take away from the ease-of-use we currently have. It's something we might consider in the future, but right now we like where we are.

And if you feel that it is not a hassle, you try moderating for extended lengths of time and you will find like all the rest how troublesome it can be.

Archived