Ragnus Card Discussion of the Week - Reckless Greed

What's your opinion on Reckless Greed?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What's your opinion on Reckless Greed?

• This is an excellent Card.
    • A definate must for some decks.
    • The cards good, but it's not one that i'll use.
    • I haven't decided yet.
    • I don't think the card's that good.

Starting today, i'm gonna be holding a Card Discussion Topic once a week. To make it short and simple. I'll start a topic involving one card, explaining all the details about that card, i'll state my own personal opinion about that card, and bring up a pool about that card, holding several different personal responses.

Todays Card Discussion of the week is Reckless Greed.

Name: Reckless Greed

Type: Normal Trap

Effect: Draw 2 cards. Afterwards, Skip your next 2 draw phases.

In my personal opinion, I think this card is incredibly powerful. It allows you to draw 2 cards, but exchange you have to skip your draw phase for the next 2 turns.

As risky as that sounds, it can also be an advantage. If your deck is empty, you won't draw any cards during your draw phase, saving you for 2 turns. As an added bonus, the card doesn't add to the total draw Phase skips. I consider that to be very powerful, especially if it's used in an exodia deck.

(Example: If 2 Reckless greeds are played on the same turn, the Total Draw skips are only 2.

Example 2: If 1 Reckless Greed is played during 1 turn, and another is played during or after your next turn, The total Draw Skips become 2 again.)

What're your opinions?

If your deck is empty' date=' you won't draw any cards during your draw phase, saving you for 2 turns.

[/quote']

If your deck is empty, you can't activate a draw card.

Allow me to rephrase that. I meant to say If you draw your last 2 cards, and your deck is empty at that exact point, you'll be saved for 2 turns.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I concur with Ms. Pika. If you're going to make a discussion topic, don't turn it into a thing. Just discuss what you want. I'm going to keep this unlocked, though.

Archived