Can you get anymore Anti-meta than this? [Holy Light]

Awful card design. Konami should be ashamed of itself.

This + DNA Transplant + Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror + WMC = Win

That's a four-card combo that does not address my s/t lineup in any way.

If you've been on DMU, you'll see how ridiculous the combo is.

And most people depend way more on monster effects for their removal in this day and age.

Aside from the blatantly obvious Heavy Storm of course.

Awful card design. Konami should be ashamed of itself.

This + DNA Transplant + Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror + WMC = Win

That's a four-card combo that does not address my s/t lineup in any way.

If you've been on DMU' date=' you'll see how ridiculous the combo is.

And most people depend way more on monster effects for their removal in this day and age.

Aside from the blatantly obvious Heavy Storm of course.

[/quote']

At the very least, your combo loses off the top of my head to plenty of generic cards like Heavy Storm, Giant Trunade, Mystical Space Typhoon, Brain Control, Solemn Judgment, and Phoenix Wing Wind Blast - and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting too. And let's not forget non-generic stuff like Icarus Attack and Jinzo (who can still be Tribute Set and later Flip Summoned). And it needs to last eight turns to win, or else the opponent just stomps on you. And its components are largely useless without each other - if the opponent isn't running a DARK deck, your Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror and Holy Light don't do a thing in the absence of DNA Transplant. And it's a four-card combo whose components are primarily unsearchable, which means you'll have a hard time even setting the combo up in the first place.

What makes DMU so different from every other medium of the game? Do its lolanime cards change the game drastically? If they don't, what makes DMU so special? Are you just talking nonsense? Does everyone on DMU suck?

Is there no such thing as a draw engine any more Crab? God forbid the person who has the combo actually has something to stop the opponent from screwing it over.

Yes, it's agreed that components are very well useless without each other. In fact, the main combo is without WMC which makes it easier to pull off with a draw engine that works well.

Do its lolanime cards change the game drastically? Yes.

Are you just talking nonsense? Possibly.

Does everyone on DMU suck? No.(Although I'll admit' date=' I'm pretty terrible at this game.)

[/quote']

Is there no such thing as a draw engine any more Crab? God forbid the person who has the combo actually has something to stop the opponent from screwing it over.

Yes' date=' it's agreed that components are very well useless without each other. In fact, the main combo is without WMC which makes it easier to pull off with a draw engine that works well.

Do its lolanime cards change the game drastically? Yes.

Are you just talking nonsense? Possibly.

Does everyone on DMU suck? No.(Although I'll admit, I'm pretty terrible at this game.)

And which lolanime cards would these be that suddenly make an easily-countered 4-card combo with non-independent unsearchable components absurdly powerful when 3-card OTKs exist and are pretty much ignored?

Also, once you add in some defense to the combo - like, say, a Counter Trap - the size reaches five cards. You know what else is a five-card combo? Exodia. The difference is that Exodia's components are much easier to tutor than DNA Transplant is.

Archived