Can you get anymore Anti-meta than this? [Holy Light]

Plus it's the fifth dragon.

But that Power-Tool Dragon wanabee doesnt even have feathery wings. Neither are they feathered for that matter.

Me thinks this will just be some fanboy-ism card that Konami made, just for teh lulz if it.

The actually "LOL 5TH DRAGIN", has yet to make any legit appearence.

(Especially since the whole 1st season, about discovering the 5 dragons, is over)

6955225.jpg

*giant heart emote*

It's hurting my head trying to find a way to defend my self..

Its not that you "cant defend yourself", its that the stroy of the 5 Dragons, in 5Ds, is complete garbage, and makes no sence.

SCREW FINDING OUT WHO THE POWER-TOOL DRAGON WANABEE IS, I WANT MOAR MASHEEN EMPERERZ!!!11 >:U

6955225.jpg

*giant heart emote*

It's hurting my head trying to find a way to defend my self..

Its not that you "cant defend yourself"' date=' its that the stroy of the 5 Dragons, in 5Ds, is complete garbage, and makes no sence.

SCREW FINDING OUT WHO THE POWER-TOOL DRAGON WANABEE IS, I WANT MOAR MASHEEN EMPERERZ!!!11 >:U

[/quote']

Agreed.

Agreed.

Me thinks the last Machine Emperor is a WATER-Based one.

Wisel has the land

Skiel has the sky(obveios)

the 3rd guy would be cool, if he were like some weird submarine-like thing.

On-Topic: This card is pretty lulzy, if you revive it with something like Limit Reverse, when the Opponent goes to Summon a bunch of a monsters.

Agreed.

Me thinks the last Machine Emperor is a WATER-Based one.

Wisel has the land

Skiel has the sky(obveios)

the 3rd guy would be cool' date=' if he were like some weird submarine-like thing.

[b']On-Topic: This card is pretty lulzy, if you revive it with something like Limit Reverse, when the Opponent goes to Summon a bunch of a monsters.[/b]

Probaly, but since he has a humaniod shape not likely.

On Topic:

fuwante.jpg

Why this card doesn't take damage from dark monsters if they cannot attack? If I'm going to all lolhonest while attacking' date=' there are better options.

[/quote']

For the same reason that the Earthbound Monkey only gets his effect when he dies in battle, but nothing can attack him.

FortressWarriorDP08-EN-SR-1E.jpg

Archived