YCM-kun, let's talk about Honest.

well basically

this thread sums up ycm

honest should be at 3

because a good list does not mean "lets semi anything that can have more than 1 copy of itself in a deck' date=' or ban anything thats even slightly good"

[/quote']

Honest is just the up-to-date version of Magic Cylinder. Years ago, that got limited because even if you were losing, you could chain 3 Cylinders together for lolcomefrombehindwin. Honest is essentially the same thing except now, you can activate it from your hand, and you don't have to wait for your opponent to attack.

you could chain 3 Cylinders together for lolcomefrombehindwin.

The 1st Cylinder negates the attack' date=' and causes damage. The other 2 wouldnt even do anything, since the attack was negated.

......How you can get 3 of them to activate at once, is beyond me.

[/quote']

100866503v2_225x225_Front.jpg

Thanks for the correction. Something still should be done about honest to keep it from abusing itself.

I do not like honest, it makes sure you win the battle, and when more than one is used, you ususaly lose the game to it.

I personaly feel it should be semi-limited, where is happens often enough to make it be felt, but you won't get a WTF double honest on the 4th turn FTW as often.

LS just are able to malnipulate it's light based support to much, most other light based decks can't abuse it so easily.

Archived