I'm a noob to Plant decks. So how does this card work? (Discussion of Gigaplant)

Since I use to run Plants, and I'm one of the best, if not the best in the YCM TCG, for Gigaplant Aggro, cuz I don't like Black Garden. But I personally think Gigaplant Aggro is better than Black Garden. And out of everybody you should ask for help on a Deck with Gigaplant, you should ask me. 8)

Supervise swarm focuses on gigaplant and supervise to do a lot of swarming and synchro with nettles, often use equip focused cards like power-tool dragon to choose between more supervises or mark of the rose.

Skill drain plants focuses on lonefire and tytanniel and skill drain, because the former two can use their effects while skill drain's on the field if they tribute themselves for them.

Supervise swarm focuses on gigaplant and supervise to do a lot of swarming and synchro with nettles' date=' often use equip focused cards like power-tool dragon to choose between more supervises or mark of the rose.

Skill drain plants focuses on lonefire and tytanniel and skill drain, because the former two can use their effects while skill drain's on the field if they tribute themselves for them.

[/quote']

Hmmm, Supervise seems like a good one. Can you PM me a sample build or something?

Archived