I'm off

TotalObelisk

*shakes head at elsandero* My god, am I the only one on this site that understands what yugiomasta's purpose is?

I have an idea... let hsi comments go... I have half a mind to join the dark side and pester you... why would you react to a comment that was not directed at you?

and on a more important note.. TO, you will be missed... but have fun anyways.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I'M GONNA MISS YOU MAN!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: How is this forum gonna live without him for a whole 2 days :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: WE'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT!! THIS FORUM'S GONNA DIE OUT WITHIN THE HOUR!!!

(I don't really want a reply on this. It seem like almost every thread that YGOmastta posts in turns into at least a few posts of spam, due to other people replying to him. NOT SAYING IT'S COMPLETELY THEIR FAULT!!! I just think we're all so used to YGOmastta being a complete that we don't get it when he's actually making harmless jokes)

Okay, panic over, you can stop surviving on sarcasm for the week :lol: .

I half considered saying I only did this to find out how popular I was but:

1. It is actually true, I did disapear for a family reunion with my grandparents (I never knew how flippin huge my family was too :shock: , and that's just my mum's side)

2. I think I achieved this anyway.

So, I'm back, joy party party party!!!!

Oh, and so's my sister....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :mrgreen:

Archived