Bubble Baby

Brooke Boyd

The Correct OCG would be:

"When this card is activated' date=' you gain 300 Life Points. If this card is activated during the Battle Phase, inflict 600 damage to your opponent".

[/quote']

Sounds better

Only if that's alright with him. I don't like having someone tell me something and then changing it without asking because it may be my card but he changed the words so I'd feel bad.

The Correct OCG would be:

"When this card is activated' date=' you gain 300 Life Points. If this card is activated during the Battle Phase, inflict 600 damage to your opponent".

[/quote']

Sounds better

Only if that's alright with him. I don't like having someone tell me something and then changing it without asking because it may be my card but he changed the words so I'd feel bad.

All he did was correct you. By the way, Trap cards cannot be Field spells.

Why is it being reported? Knock it off.

Because apparently' date=' some people don't like other people spamming their threads.

[/quote']

It's annoying. If they keep it up I'll idk lol

Why is it being reported? Knock it off.

Because apparently' date=' some people don't like other people spamming their threads.

[/quote']

It's annoying. If they keep it up I'll idk lol

I just wanted to try it out. You can't learn if you don't try. =]

Trap cards can't be quick-play spell cards' date=' either.

[/quote']

What can they be then? I am confused. I'm trying to learn because my husband loves yu-gi-oh and I want to show him I can do it without his help. I'm not old lol! I am 21.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Trap_Cards

Hope that helps some. But if you're too lazy to click the link, they can be Counter Traps, Continuous Traps, and Normal Traps (no symbol). By the way, in the future, you can PM me if you'd like about anything you might need to know.

Archived