It was only a mtter of time, until they made Perfect Declarer

Still, it might have made more sence if it were a Fusion

[align=center]declarer.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card' date=' "Declarer Promise". Send 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation of a Monster Card's Effect, a Spell Card, or a Trap card and destroy it.[/quote'][/align]

Yes, its a frakenstien-version of the 3 Herald monsters. Oh how I <3 this thing

The only annoying aspect of this, is that you cant use it during the Opponent's turn >_________>

Still, I like how it turned out ;)

Discuss

Oh how I <3 this thing

The only annoying aspect of this' date=' is that you cant use it during the Opponent's turn

[/quote']

Retarded card. Burn it.

I'm confused at why you can't. If you say it's because it doesn't say it can, Stardust doesn't either -.-

I'm pretty sure that if you can't, it's because Stardust's activated via Trigger and Declarer's just Ignition. Or something.

Oh how I <3 this thing

The only annoying aspect of this' date=' is that you cant use it during the Opponent's turn

[/quote']

Retarded card. Burn it.

I'm confused at why you can't. If you say it's because it doesn't say it can, Stardust doesn't either -.-

I'm pretty sure that if you can't, it's because Stardust's activated via Trigger and Declarer's just Ignition. Or something.

Probably, either way it's crap :? If it can activate on your oppoenent's turn then it's good, otherwise, it's crap, or atleast not awesome.

Archived