Tales of Phantasia!! (please comment)

DL 

I luv TOP. Seriously. So I decided to make cards about it.

301066zm.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, you can return 1 card on the field back to its respective owner's hand. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. During your End Phase, if you did not activate this card's effect this turn, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

301066f.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card declares an attack, your opponent must discard one random card from their hand. During your End Phase, if this card did not declare an attack this turn, it gains 1 "Marksman Counter". You can remove a "Marksman Counter" from this card to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

301066d.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When you Special Summon this card, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. During your Standyby Phase, this card gains 2 "Nurse Counters". If a monster you control would be destroyed by battle with a monster whose level is higher than your monster, you can remove "Nurse Counters" from this card equal to the level difference instead. During your End Phase, this card gains 400 DEF for each Nurse Counter on it.

301066s.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot declare an attack the turn it is Summoned. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to remove from play 1 card your oppoentn controls. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, it can attack again. During your End Phase, inflict 500 Damage to your opponent.

301066i.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be destroyed by battle if there is another monster on your side of the field. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects if it is the only monter you control. When this card declares an attack, you can discard a card from your hand to increase this card's ATK by 600 until the End Phase. During your End Phase, if a card with "Book" in its name was activated this turn, you can draw a card from your Deck.

PLZ comment. Feedback appreciated.

These are the ONLY images I found that had backgrounds AND were good.

Also, Klarth (even though I call him Claus) is so awesome he's going to be added by himself.

So, therefore, Claus added. (in the english GBA version, it was Claus, nto Klarth. I'm just used to Claus...)

Oh, if someone can find better pics and PM them to me, you get a rep.

Archived