Vayu... whats so great?

Blackwings have some problems mantaining Hand and Field Advantage due to the overwhelming speed with which Blackwings are summoned

lolno.

yugioh wikia said it so it has to be correct

The wiki is good for pure facts like looking up a card's stats' date=' and is decent for checking rulings. However, anything on the wiki that is in any way subjective should be ignored.

[/quote']

Q4E

Guest PikaPerson01

Not really fond of Vayu. He may get out good beatsticks' date=' but in my opinion, there needs to be more Blackwing Synchros for him to be even better used for his full potential, maybe a 3000 ATK BW synchro?

This is in my opinion though.

[/quote']

In my opinion, all we need is a level 5 Blackwing and Blackwings would be entirely good to go.

Though it bugs me that a lot of decent types still have one or less Synchros. Where's the Frog Synchro? The Crystal Beast Synchro? The Six Samurai Synchro? Etc etc *whines and complains more*

Not really fond of Vayu. He may get out good beatsticks' date=' but in my opinion, there needs to be more Blackwing Synchros for him to be even better used for his full potential, maybe a 3000 ATK BW synchro?

This is in my opinion though.

[/quote']

In my opinion, all we need is a level 5 Blackwing and Blackwings would be entirely good to go.

Though it bugs me that a lot of decent types still have one or less Synchros. Where's the Frog Synchro? The Crystal Beast Synchro? The Six Samurai Synchro? Etc etc *whines and complains more*

Eh, I'm fine with not throwing Synchros into every single archetype - especially archetypes like Six Samurai, which enjoy keeping their multiple monsters on the field, and Crystal Beasts, for whom sending monsters to the Graveyard is a very bad thing.

Blackwings have some problems mantaining Hand and Field Advantage due to the overwhelming speed with which Blackwings are summoned

lolno.

yugioh wikia said it so it has to be correct

lolBlackWhirlwind>lolwiki

lolpyramid

lolcano.gif

owait...

On-Topic: Its funy how this topic got to 2 pages, from some rook asking why Vayu is so awesome.

Archived