FW's Custom Image Archive v3.1 (4/5)

Father Wolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if you could recolor this picture. I can pay a little bit, but the screwed me down to 0 again, all of us when they switched the forum.

StardustDragonAssaultModeDCPT-EN-UR-LE.jpg

I would like just the bule repainted rainbow and the background green circle, become Golden Silver.. If you can i would love it, if you can't, thats fine, just might ask. Thanks.

Just the cards middle picture, not the card. sorry. I can't even crop right now. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May I request an Evil version of Bubbleman and Neos?

thnx and sorry I dont have a render ^^

Ive already made an Evil Hero Neo a long time ago go through my older Images to find it if u cannot ill PM it to u. As for bubbleman there isnt any good alt-art version of him aside from anime screen shots and most are bad so i dont think i can do him.

Anyways im going to try and get back into making Custom art... i toke a break because i losed interest in it all together keeping it going for 2 years i thought was an accomplishment BUT my PM's have been literary flood with requests for images or requests to come back and keep doing it... to be honest i thought this would have been locked a long time ago. So ill do it for a couple of weeks and if i lose interest ill request to lock this thread and ill have a link to my photobucket to get the images. Im a little rusty all ive done is photo editing the past few months nothing rly graphic designy. so yeah bare with me.

Edit: forgot to say there are 5 new images.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I need some requests.

Some Pics with the background colors.

Gust = Green background - need 4

Flame = Fire or Blue Flame background. Need -4

Land = Earthy background - Need 4

and finally

Heaven = Lightning background - 4

all have to deal with spellcasters.

If you cannot, its fine, but I need great pictures for my new set, and you can do that with HQ good pictures, I've looked at your image archive and nothing there appealed or tended to my needs.

Please and thanks. Need most of them within 2-3 days form now.

Please and thanks, if need points, I got them...

Theme is

Color and Spellcasters. The color of the attribute should go with the spellcaster, which is what I need. Thank you.

Thanks buddha (dont put ur self down ur images are getting better ive even used some my self in set making ;)) thanks again Lexadin

Okay, I need some requests.

Some Pics with the background colors.

Gust = Green background - need 4

Flame = Fire or Blue Flame background. Need -4

Land = Earthy background - Need 4

and finally

Heaven = Lightning background - 4

all have to deal with spellcasters.

If you cannot, its fine, but I need great pictures for my new set, and you can do that with HQ good pictures, I've looked at your image archive and nothing there appealed or tended to my needs.

Please and thanks. Need most of them within 2-3 days form now.

Please and thanks, if need points, I got them...

Theme is

Color and Spellcasters. The color of the attribute should go with the spellcaster, which is what I need. Thank you.

I have some nice Spellcaster renders that im planning on using so ill see what i can do. If you want, what is actually posted here is only like 1/5 of my whole archive of images, check here for more images... any thing that just seems to be funny pictures ignore XD i just like posting them on forums.

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/wolfberserker/

Archived