FW's Custom Image Archive v3.1 (4/5)

Father Wolf

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I will be making more images when this quarter of school is over. Sorry i haven't been keeping up with this I've been so swamped with school, me moving in with my GF, Roleplaying IRL, me judging local YGO tournies, interviews for graphic design jobs, and video games to help me relax. Graphic Design quickly went from a fun relaxing activity to work for me XD.

I'll have 10 images by 20th if people can wait.

I will be making more images when this quarter of school is over. Sorry i haven't been keeping up with this I've been so swamped with school, me moving in with my GF, Roleplaying IRL, me judging local YGO tournies, interviews for graphic design jobs, and video games to help me relax. Graphic Design quickly went from a fun relaxing activity to work for me XD.

I'll have 10 images by 20th if people can wait.

Okay,I just wanted a sign you haven't stopped making them.

Thanks.

4 out of 20 posted ill post 4 more today and all 20 should be done by sunday... unless YCM reredies again

enjoy

Do you think you could make a pic of a black Masked Beast Des Gardius. And then a gold one? :)

i dont do recolors just because its a 2min job ill see if i can find a custom version in Yin's archive

4 new images + First post updated + 100% come back so ill start the 5 images every week thing on 4/11/11. Unless I get a job or someone dies every week should have 5+ images. I will be accepting requests for anything other than recoloring or basic stuff.

I'm moving 6/10/11 to Texas with my GF so expect a week of down time around then. I dought i will stop making images, but i will be living on my own with her and a few friends so only expect around 3 images till 2012 when the world ends lmfao. ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived