Final Fantasy VII (Overplayed, I know. Higher quality, Promise =P)

Kailyn Leona Kyosuke

So, here's my attempt at making FF7 cards work. I'll be trying to cover every aspect possible, Crisis Core to Dirge, and if im lucky i can make it to before crisis.

[spoiler=Monster Cards]233893.jpg[spoiler=Lore]You can Normal Summon this monster without tribute if your opponent controls a monster and you do not. If "Angeal Hewley - 1st Class Soldier" is on your side of the field, increase this monster's ATK by 400. If "Angeal Hewley - 1st Class Soldier" is in your graveyard, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects.

233893i.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this monster is Summoned, no Spells, Traps, or Monster effects can be activated during the Battle Phase of this turn. When this monster is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Genesis Rhapsodos - Loveless Hero" from your hand or deck.

233893j.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when your opponent controls at least three more cards than you. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed, it is not. This monster can attack all of your opponent's monsters once each.

233893t.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be destroyed as long as "Zack Fair - The Restless Puppy" is on the field. If this monster battles an opponent's monster with higher ATK than this card, this monster gains ATK equal to 100 more than the opponent's monster until the End Phase. Destroy this card during the End Phase if this effect is activated.

233893l.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card can attack twice per turn. Any battle damage to either player involving this card and a monster is 0. If this card attacks directly, increase this monster's ATK by 100 for every card in your opponent's graveyard. When this monster is destroyed, remove one card on the field from play.

[spoiler=Spell Cards]233893z.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Roll a 20-Sided Die. If the result is at least 10 or higher, your monsters cannot be removed from the field this turn. If the result is less than 10, increase the ATK of all monsters on your side of the field by 300 until the end of the turn.

233893g.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Roll a 6-Sided Die. If the result is at least 4 or higher, destroy up to 3 monsters on the field. If the result is less than 4, destroy up to 3 spell or trap cards on the field. Only one "DMW - Mega Flare" can be activated per turn.

233893o.jpg

Roll a 10-Sided Die 3 times. If the result is at least 15 or higher, select one Warrior-type monster on your side of the field. That monster gains 600 ATK and cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn. If the result is 14 or lower, reduce the ATK of all your opponent's monsters by 500.

[spoiler=Trap Cards]233893.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Activate this card only when your monster is selected as an attack target. Roll a 4-Sided Die. If the result is 1 or 2, Increase your monster's ATK by the ATK of one other monster on your side of the field. If the result is 3 or 4, destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls and end the battle phase.

233893p.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Activate when your opponent's card effect would destroy at least 2 cards on the field. Tribute one monster on your side of the field, and negate the activation of your opponent's Spell, Trap, or Monster effect. Then Roll an 8-Sided Die. If the result is 5 or higher, you can special summon one monster from either graveyard. If the result is 4 or less, your opponent can pay 1000 Life points to draw 2 cards.

Zack has a good Effect using Angeal on the field and in the Graveyard, smart I like it. I'm not sure he should be a higher level then Angeal though, but Im guessing cause he is the main character its ok. Wicked pic I couldnt find any good pics when I want to make a card of him. And the name made me smile the restless puppy classic!!

Angeal's ATK/DEF are a bit too high for his effect, maybe drop em to 1800/1300 and have his effect only work on Spell and Trap Cards. With the Special Summon second effect he should really need a Tribute as he has too many good points. Again nice pic and well a straight forward name on him, I was hoping for another funny one to be honnest.

Just to warn you Sephiroth is my fav character in Final Fantasy so if Im abit harsh it just Im a big fan of him...he is one sick puppy after all!! Yes Yes and Yes again very good a nice balanced couple of effects with nice ATK/DEF points and a wicked pic and classic name

Cloud's effect is very creative but far to powerful you can attack and destroy any monster in the game with its ATK point increase +100 you can never loose. And with Zack on the field he is invincible as such!! I like the creativity but you need to curve the effect of adjust the card to compensate for the powerful effect.

Finally Genesis is a return to balanced effects, nice pic once again Im gettin abit annoyed you seem to have found some ace ones lol!! All in all a good start to the set with some great card ideas, which is always good to see. Ill give you a 9/10 for the Monsters....no Spell or Trap Cards??

Archived