Why do structure decks fail?

What' date=' were you expecting Konami to sell you a pre-packaged Tele-DAD deck? The point of structure decks is twofold: to provide newbies with a starting point, and to provide experienced players with some good cards. They satisfy both these purposes.

[/quote']

well of course i wasn't expecting anything like that ( just something with a little consistencey would be nice)...this would be convient though...

They don't suck you get 40 cards for 10$. That's a pretty good deal and you get a lot of playable cards. Buying multiple copies even gives you a decent deck' date=' better than the piles of fail I see in the traditional deck section.

[/quote']

Not the price....the THEMES suck!!!!!

They don't suck you get 40 cards for 10$. That's a pretty good deal and you get a lot of playable cards. Buying multiple copies even gives you a decent deck' date=' better than the piles of fail I see in the traditional deck section.

[/quote']

In my country it's 30$.

And i thought my country was expensive, it's 20 where i live.

Besides buying 3 structure decks is not enough, only about 5 staples are provided now, and they are not heavy storm, MST or Call of the Haunted

[/quote']

Zombie Revival with zombie world does not suck, Endiymon does not suck. Gemini OTK does not fail.

where I live nobody sells any Yugioh related stuff, not even boosters or something. I've to buy everything off the internetz and it gets hella expensive over time.

Structure decks are just there to help new players with a decent deck and explain them the basics. Its not like their going to sell full LS structure decks or somthing.

where I live nobody sells any Yugioh related stuff' date=' not even boosters or something. I've to buy everything off the internetz and it gets hella expensive over time.

Structure decks are just there to help new players with a decent deck and explain them the basics.[b'] Its not like their going to sell full LS structure decks or somthing[/b].

I wish they did 8). Judgement dragon common would be lulz. Stucture decks reprint awesome cards and give new players decent decks. What most players do throught is only buy 1, when buying 3 of the same deck pretty much gets them all they need to start of with.

where I live nobody sells any Yugioh related stuff' date=' not even boosters or something. I've to buy everything off the internetz and it gets hella expensive over time.

[/quote']

Um, amazon.com works for me. I live in Spain and to get English cards I have to order off the internet (If anything I find it LESS expensive than in the states.) I built a fairly competetive zombie deck off the 2 SD's. It just needs PZ and synchros and it'll basically be good to go (mezuki's would hurt though.)

[/quote']

In my country it's 30$.

And i thought my country was expensive, it's 20 where i live.

Besides buying 3 structure decks is not enough, only about 5 staples are provided now, and they are not heavy storm, MST or Call of the Haunted

[/quote']

....I feel sorry for you guys....

according to Wiki there is a LS structure deck that is used in WC09 saying the spoiler!

4 clones each use a structure deck' date=' the zombie, water, Light, and other one

I lol'd as the light deck is a Judgement Dragon LS deck, not sure if it's still up now though.

[/quote']

Those aren't SD's...

Archived